Chapter 35

Fang Hua is also preparing for the movie, Yan Shu also knows. However, Fang Hua’s film men and women have always been the shadow of the Emperor, and the supporting roles are also the stars in the circle. Although Jiang Yu is now famous, it is not enough to cause Fang Hua to pay attention.

Jiang Yu went to the company. Yan Shu told him that Fang Hua’s assistant invited him to audition. Jiang Yuxian was a glimpse. Then he remembered what Fang Fang had said and said: “Fang Wei said it is true, he I really let his father give me the role."

“Fang?” Yan Shu accidentally looked at him. “Do you know Fang Hao?”

Jiang Fun nodded. "I helped him a favor. He said that he would let me play a role in his father's movie. I thought he was just talking about it."

It turned out to be the case. Strictly relieved, Fang Hua loved this son very much. It is estimated that Fang Hao gave him a mouthful. Fang Hua asked the assistant to call Jiang Yu to audition.

"This is just an audition. If it doesn't perform well, it will still be brushed down. Today, Friday, there are still seven days from next Saturday, you must be prepared." Yan Shu said.

The chance of this audition is really rare. Don't say that the newcomer who has just entered the entertainment circle is a newcomer who has been working in the circle for many years. It is not easy to try on the film of Fanghua. And the difference between TV and movie, even if the national name is higher on the small screen, it may not be the protagonist in the big director's movie. If Jiang Yu can succeed this time, his future movie path will be smooth.

When Fang Fanghua’s assistant passed the script of the movie character that Jiang Yu wanted to audition, Jiang Yucai left the company. Xiaofang drove him home, and received a phone call from Fang Hao on the way.

"Jiang Xiaoyu, have you received an audition notice from my dad's movie?" Fang Wei asked on the phone.

Jiang Yudao: "Well, I received it. Did you tell your father? Thank you."

"Thank you, it is an opportunity for audition. You should try it first. If it is, however, I will let my dad give you another character." Fang Fang said, "Yes, you met me that night." Brother?"

Jiang Yujing quietly said: "Well, you went away that day, I was a little uncomfortable. I fell asleep after lying for a while, and when I woke up, it was already at night. I didn't expect your brother to pass."

"He had to work overtime that day, and he didn't murder, you rushed you out?" Fang asked.

I remembered that Qin Shen suddenly became cold in the morning. Jiang Yu’s fingers holding the phone were tight and whispered. “No. He didn’t drive me out.”

"That's good." Fang Wei said on the phone. "Don't look at my brother who started an entertainment company. In fact, he doesn't really like these artists in the circle. I have a few friends who are circles, every time. It’s very cold to see you. But I think he seems to be different to you.”

What is different. Jiang Yu looked out the window and thought about it.

The opportunity for Fang Xiao to give him the audition is not an ordinary role, but the male third in the movie, the younger brother of the male.

Yan Shu inquired about her relationship in the circle. The male and male actors of Fang Hua’s film have already been settled. Only the male three does not, so the competition of this role is fierce. The actor who was invited to audition, in addition to Jiang Yu, the remaining few are young and talented people with both popularity and acting. Jiang Yu’s opponent is very strong.