Line of Convince that Leads to Deaths

Year 854 

"Wake up, it's time to go," Jean says as I look around to see him gentle waking Gabi up along with Falco. 

"Hm," I hum, having a soft-half-smile,  folding blankets and gathering sleeping mats, handing them to Connie and Armin to put in the carriage for we would be heading out shortly. 

*GRIP* 

"Hey, Reiner!! How long are you planning on sleeping?! You're more than healed already, aren't you?!!!" Jean yells, jerking Reiner awake with his collar as I turn around was a straight face. 

"What did I tell you about being at least a little civil?!!" I shout as Jean drops Reiner and rubs the back of his head. 

------------------------------------

*RATTLE* *RATTLE* *RATTLE* 

"Gabi...I'm sorry for kicking you," Jean says as I look out in the distance to view a sandy desert. 

"Are you okay?" Jean asks as Gabi nods. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," Gabi says as I look back into the carriage and rub her head. 

"Reiner, you're not getting an apology," Jean adds as I look at Reiner who looks down. 

"Yeah...I'm fine with that..." Reiner says as Jean drops his arm from the edge of the carriage. 

"I can't forgive you," Jean says as Annie clears her throat. 

"And me?" Annie asks as I look back out to see Pieck crawling back to the carriages. 

"Oh, hey! It's Pieck!" I shout as steam starts to exhale out of her nape. 

"It's the harbor! The Yeagerists have captured it!! They must've gotten there first by steam engine. They're ready for battle. The place is covered in soldiers with anti-Titan gear. They've figured out that we want to prevent the rumbling and...They've laid traps for us," Pieck says as I stand up and look over the hill to approach the harbor.  

------------------------------------

*SNORE* 

'He snores or is that just his heavy breathing?' 

"We'll use the power of all our Titans alongside your weapons to do that, got it? I suppose you can fight," Annie says, looking at me as I give her a confused look and look back. 

"Who? Me?" I ask as she blinks.

"Hey...Wait a second," Connie says as Armin puts her chin in his hand. 

"Why?" Annie asks as Mikasa sighs. 

"An indiscriminate attack on the harbor will catch the Azumabito in the crossfire," Mikasa points out. 

"Yeah!" Connie stresses as Annie sighs. 

"They may be distant cousins to you, but to us, they're enemies who attacked our homeland," Annie says. 

"No...It'll be a problem if we let the Azumabito die, Annie, isn't that right?" Pieck asks as Annie looks at her with a plain face. 

"Indeed, I should be able to pilot the flying boat on my own. But without the  Azumazbito mechanics, it'll have no wings. It's just a boat. Its wings are currently folded to make transport by sea. And it'll need more preparation than simply extending the wings before it'll fly. The original plan was to move it to a hangar, perform a maintenance inspection and flight drills, and only then start operations," Onyakopon says as I lift my brows in shock.