TWENTY ONE

Brie sat with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face as she watched some kid in her cell pace past her for what had to be the 50th time

Brie sat with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face as she watched some kid in her cell pace past her for what had to be the 50th time. "Can you fucking stop?" The girl snapped as she blew her hair out of her face,the boy looked over at her startled with tears in his eyes,making the girl roll hers. "S-sorry I j-just don't wanna go to jail." The kid stuttered as he moved back to the bench and slowly sat down.

"What did you do?" Brie found herself asking,mainly to calm him down but also because she genuinely wanted to know. "I got caught with coke man,oh shit my old mans gonna kill me" Brie watched the beads of sweat roll down his face as he bounced his leg up and down repeatedly. She took note of the bruises that lined his face and felt a stab in her chest at the all too familiar sight,the seemingly emotionless girl felt a small bit of sympathy for the boy, he couldn't have been much older than 17 and Brie knew exactly what it was like to be doing whatever it took to get by.

"Don't worry kid I doubt your gonna go to jail,you'll probably just get a fine and then get let go." Brianna wasn't sure why she was trying to calm this boy down,maybe because he reminded her so much of herself when she was younger. At her words the boy relaxed slightly and slumped further down onto the bench,he looked at her and a flash of realisation crossed over his eyes "oh shit your Brianna,right? Nikki sixx's girlfriend?" She found herself slightly shocked at the change in the boys mood as he started rambling about how much he loved both guns and crüe. "I am Brianna but I'm not sixx's girlfriend" she was quick to shut down that fact and sighed quietly as she thought about the fluffy haired rocker.

"Yeah but your always with him and the two of you are always on the front page of magazines together." The grin on his face made her chuckle and she shook her head with a smile. "Were just friends kid,besides all the paps do is stir shit up and lie to ruin people's lives. Don't believe everything you see." Brie hated the media and paparazzi with a burning fucking passion,did they really have nothing better to do with their lives than ruin everyone else's? Always doing whatever they could to dig up the dirt on people in the spotlight.

Shaking her head she looked to her neighbouring cell and spotted a tired mick who looked beyond pissed off. She sighed and turned back to the boy,thinking it wasn't a good idea to make conversation with the guitarist in that moment. "What's your name kid?" Brie found herself asking as she laid down on the bench in the cell "I,uh my names Ryan" he stumbled over his words slightly but answered nevertheless. "How old are you Ryan?" She asked again "I'm 17,18 next week" Brie smiled slightly and closed her eyes,she accidentally fell asleep and only woke up when there was a bang on the cell bars.

Startled,she fell off the bench and face first into the floor. Groaning,she nodded in thanks to Ryan as he helped her up with a slight chuckle. She sat back down on the bench and furrowed her brows at the officer when he pointed at Ryan "get up asshole,your dads here" the fear immediately clouded the boys eyes and Brie felt the need to protect him,she moved closer to where he sat glued to the bench and threw a protective arm around him. Ryan looked at her in confusion but she simply ignored it and glared at the douchebag officer,a man walked towards the cell that they were seated in with an angry expression on his face as he directed his words straight at Ryan "you stupid piece of shit!do you have any idea what trouble you've caused?just fucking wait until we get home Ryan" the man seethed,although it wasn't directed at her Brianna didn't take the threat very well and stood to her feet "hey asshole why don't you just fuck off yeah?you don't need to worry about beating your son up anymore because he's sure as shit not going anywhere with you" she snarled at the man who's face was going red with anger.

"Who the fuck do you think you are bitch? Don't tell me what to do with my kid!" He roared at her "if you actually gave a shit about your kid you wouldn't hit him motherfucker" she yelled back "alright break it up" the cop said as he stood in between the man and Brie,the guy was pushed out of the cell and Brie turned back around to a scared looking Ryan "hey don't worry kid,your with me now alright? Nobody's gonna fuck with you" Brie assured. Ryan hesitantly nodded and she grinned,holding her hand out "good! Now cmon let's go,the guys should be here to bail us out any minute now" and she wasn't wrong,10 minutes later mick,Brie and Ryan were walking to the front desk where slash,duff,nikki and Tommy were standing.

Brie introduced Ryan to the guys and explained that he would be chilling with them now,which none of them had a problem with. They walked out of the station and mick walked beside Ryan "hold on tight kid,this is gonna be a fucking ride"

I actually don't even know what this is 😂😂💀💀~Scarlett