THIRTY

Nikki watched Brie walk away with tears in his eyes

She stumbled back down the alleyway and cursed to herself when she fell and smacked her knees on the concrete before quickly getting back up and brushing her pants off.

Nikki had asked her to stay.

He regretted it as soon as the words came out of his mouth. He knew it was selfish and he knew he should've let her go to rehab and get clean but he couldn't be without her. He needed her and she needed him. They were each others addiction. Forget the coke and the heroin and the pills,Nikki sixx was her drug and Brianna Rossi was his.

She made her way to the hotel again and quietly knocked on slash's door,afraid of what his reaction may be. He opened the door not 5 seconds later with a blank face,moving to the side so his sister could enter the room. "Saul I'm sorry" she broke down into tears when the words tumbled past her lips "I'm so sorry for everything I've put you though,you don't deserve it and I'm a piece of shit-" the guitarist cut her off by pulling her into a hug. Something so small that meant so much to the young girl who felt like her world was crumbling around her,all that was left was the ashes of the past.

"Listen del,I'm sorry I've been an ass to you I'm just worried. What happened the other day scared the shit out of me,your my little sister and I don't like seeing you like that. I thought you were fucking dead and I couldn't handle the thought of loosing you and I freaked out. But I'm always gonna be here for you okay,and I promise I'm not gonna try to make you go to rehab again." He finished,smiling down at her and wiping her tears away.

She smiled slightly and cuddled into him more,she needed this. Needed someone to be there and help her instead of tell her what a fuck up she was,she already knew that she didn't need to hear it from everyone else. "You wanna grab some food before the show? I know you ain't been eating Brie" slash slightly scolded. The girl nodded and slash moved to get dressed before the two left his hotel room,Brie giggling as she watched him recreate axls 'asshole swagger' as he had called it.

The two stepped off of the elevator and Brie smiled when she spotted Danny standing at the entrance to the hotel. Slash nudged her in his direction and that was all the persuasion she needed before running and launching herself at him for the second time that day. The man laughed in Suprise and held her tight,kissing her forehead and putting her back on the ground. He clapped slash on the shoulder and the three left the hotel,with Brie once again itching for a release.

The three talked about Danny's time in prison as they made their way down the street,Brie holding his hand with a fear in her heart that if she let go he would be taken away from her again. When he had been taken to prison the girl was in a depressive state for weeks,she never wanted him to leave again. Danny was her best friend. He was always there for her and did anything he could to make sure she was Happy and safe.

The three entered a lively diner and Brie smirked as slash got attention from at least five groupies just as they walked through the door. Once they were sat in a booth the three talked about anything and everything while they waited for their food. Brie was adamant she wasn't hungry but slash was having none of it. He demanded she ate something,otherwise he would tell every place in this stupid state not to serve her alcohol.

So she reluctantly ordered a bacon cheese burger,and when it arrived she found her mouth watering at the sight of it. Brie couldn't remember the last time she had eaten something proper,she inhaled the burger before snatching a handful of slash's fries,the guitarist smirking at the fact he knew he had been right about her being hungry,her stubborn ass just wouldn't admit it.

The three finished their food before heading to the stadium where guns and crüe would be playing later on that night. Brie spotted Nikki with a girl in his arms and began shaking with anger. She stomped over to them and gave the girl a sickly sweet smile "can I borrow sixx for a minute?" Without waiting for a reply Brie grabbed the rocker and dragged him into the back. "Are you serious? You begged me to stay for what Nikki,so that I could watch you with all these different girls every night? Because if that's how it's gonna be I'm leaving"

Before she could turn away nikki grabbed her arm and turned her back to face him "Brie please,I don't I- you can't leave me. I need you here because I'm nothing without you,your the only one who understands me baby,no one gets me like you do. They don't understand why i am the way I am but you do,Brie." He pleaded "yeah nik I do,but that doesn't mean you can get me to stay just to hurt me day in day out,because I'm not gonna fucking do it. My whole life people have treated me like shit,and your someone who I really care about,so please don't do the same."

Before Nikki could say another word,Axl cleared his throat and gave the bassist a warning look. The singer was leant against the wall with a cigarette in his mouth,having heard the conversation he was not happy in the slightest. "Del,can I talk to you for a second" Brie felt uneasy when he used her real name,wondering what she had done to piss him off this time she sighed and nodded.

Axl motioned for Nikki to leave,which he did with a scoff and a glare towards the red head. Brie and axl stood in silence "I'm sorry" Brie nearly fell over as the words left his mouth. Axl rose was sorry? Did hell freeze over while I was in the hospital? Brie asked herself. "I'm sorry too" she replied "no,you did nothing wrong Brie I've just been a major fucking asshole to you for no reason,I was worried about you and instead of trying to talk to you I just treated you like shit".

Brie felt overwhelmed,one too many people had expressed their worry for her recently and she didn't think she could take much more. But instead of causing a scene she moved towards the red head and pulled him into a hug which he returned eagerly.

The two walked out into the stage,axls arm around Brie like they always used to do. Everyone was doing double takes as they watched the two surprisingly not at each others throats for the first time in a while. Nikki scowled at the singer and Brie shot him a warning glare,she didn't want one of her closest friends,and well whatever the hell nikki was to her,to hate each other.

This is the biggest pile of shit I've ever wrote,and I apologise ☹️ ~Scarlett