THREE

Brianna POV

Brianna POV

"Hey asshole's don't you have a gig tonight?" I shouted back to the five idiots behind me as I entered the whisky "oh shit" axl grumbled in realisation,I chuckled to myself and walked over to the bar to get a drink "Jack and coke" I nodded to the bartender as he started making my requested drink. Steven plopped down on a stool beside me and grinned at me,i know that look "what can i do for ya stevie" i asked with a raised brow "hook me up" he asked with hopeful eyes. I sighed and nodded and went to the phone box outside to call my dealer.

He agreed to meet at the back of the diner across the street in 30minutes,I told the guys I would be back and they nodded paying little attention and went back to their drinking. Rolling my eyes i met up with randy and rolled my eyes when his friends started catcalling me "long time no see brie brie" Ryan said as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my head whilst slipping the blow into my back pocket. "Yeah it's been a while" I replied as i lit a cigarette.

"What you up to these days kiddo?" He asked as he exhaled smoke from his own cigarette "still with the boys?" He asked when I shrugged my shoulders "course I am" I smiled thinking about the five most important people in my life. "Good,staying out of trouble?" He asked with a raised brow. "Yeah" I replied quickly,if you count being arrested for drunk and disorderly and encouraging slash to try and fuck a pole whilst your doing blow off of izzy's arm then yeah I've been staying out of trouble I thought to myself as I replayed the recent memories of the guys.

We walked around the front of the diner when we heard shouting from it sounded like axl. Sure enough when rounding the corner I witnessed the fiery redhead being pulled out of the whisky by izzy as he tried to go at someone who was still in the bar. Running across the road and almost getting hit by a car twice,I looked to slash and duff who were also screaming. "Izzy what the fuck is going on?" I asked as I made my way towards slash.

"Some assholes said something about you but I don't know what cos I was in the bathroom but it was clearly something bad" the black haired boy replied as I groaned and stood in front of slash while wrapping an arm around his waist and gently tugging duffs arm causing them both to shut up and look down at me, "relax boys it's ok" I smiled lightly as they relaxed and settled for glaring at the guys who axl was still shouting at. "ROSE!" I shouted after a few attempts of calling his name,his head snapped over in my direction and all I did was raise my eyebrow before his shoulders deflated and he walked over to me wrapping his arms around me.

And because I am friends with 5 children this of course started a debate of 'im her bestfriend' and 'she was hugging me asshole' and my personal favourite 'you smell like shit' which I thought was fucking hilarious as I laughed so hard It resulted in me letting out a snort. I looked across the road to see randy and his boys leant against a brick wall watching me and the boys with small smiles on their faces.

I turned back to the boys to see duff had slash in a headlock whilst izzy,axl and steven were trying to floor each other,I rolled my eyes before flooring the latter three and lightly kicking duff and slash in the balls. "We gotta go get your guys stuff ready for the gig" I reminded them to which they all suddenly sprung into action and began talking over eachother and arguing about the set list 'I'm gonna need a shit-ton of alcohol for tonight' I mumbled to myself before catching up with the guys who were now about 30ft infront of me running/tripping over their feet to get back to the apartment so they could get ready.

 "We gotta go get your guys stuff ready for the gig" I reminded them to which they all suddenly sprung into action and began talking over eachother and arguing about the set list 'I'm gonna need a shit-ton of alcohol for tonight' I mumbled to myse...

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Chapter three is out motherfuckerssss IM JK I LOVE YALL REALLY. let me know what u think thanks for the support. Brianna and nikki will be meeting next chapter🤫🤫~scarlett🧡