E T E R N I T Y

this is the last chapter !!

as promised!

hope you all enjoyed reading the book!

and enjoy this chapter!

thank u everyone!

stay safe and happy reading!

•••

"Come on, hunny! We're here. They are waiting for us now" Y/N grinned at the child, who excitedly stepped out of the car. "Are you excited?" She asked the little girl. "YES! I'm vewy vewy excited!" The little girl responded, she smiled warmly.

They both then walked inside the place they were in. "Y/N!" "HEY!" "Princess!" "You're here!" She was greeted by seven boys whom she treated as her family. "Hi guys! It's been too long! I've missed you!" She hugged them one by one.

"Oooh and who might this little girl be?" They scrouched and greeted the girl Y/N was with. "Is she?" They looked at her with hopeful eyes. She nodded at them while chuckling, they widened their eyes. "Call me uncle Taetae!" Taehyung gushed. "I'm your uncle Kookie!" Jungkook carried the girl.

"Hey there, call me uncle Jimin" the boy said. "It's your uncle Hobi!" Hoseok made cute faces, which made the little girl giggle cutely. They 'aww'ed at her. "I can't believe I'm really an ahjussi now" Jin pouted, causing them to laugh.

"It's been a while, Y/N." Yoongi whispered to her ear. She smiled at them. "Where is my favorite niece?" He then called out the little girl. "Uncle Yoongi!" The girl cutely ran towards Yoongi. Y/N can tell that Yoongi has a very soft spot for the little girl.

"Hey, Y/N!" Namjoon then hugged her. "How's it been? It may be just a year but it has been a long time." He asked her. "I'm good. Still coping about everything that has changed." She chuckled. He smiled at her.

She then looked at the people in front of her. "Okay, you guys, stop it. Stop acting as if you haven't met Nari before." She told the boys. "Come on, Y/N. We just want to hear her call us the way she calls Yoongi-hyung" Jungkook pouted. The rest of the boys just nodded, earning a laugh from her.

Yes, it's been a year. One year since Y/N took a break from the spotlight. A year since she took a 12-month long hiatus to take care of Nari. If you are wondering, Y/N is currently taking care of Nari, after the girl's parents, Y/N's cousin, Haneul and her husband went on a coma after a plane crash, wherein the three of them has miraculously survived.

Why her? She originally planned to take a few months break, but after what happened to her cousin, Y/N decided to take a longer one, and initiated to take care of her niece. This is also her chance to bond with her niece while she's still young, being an idol can take up time with busy schedules from promotions, comebacks, performances and meetings, and lessen the time to spend with her family.

Aside from that, this is her chance to fully regain her self esteem, that she didn't knew she has lost.

As of now, Nari's parents are finally out of coma, but are still incapable of taking care of the child since they are still under treatments and regular checkups, but has beem making great progress.

"You ready to go back?" She has avoided that question to herself for so long. She has missed performing on stage, but at the same time she liked the private life she had in the span of 1 year.