I - L A N D

hellooo !!

sorry it took me awhile to update!

i've been taking breaks on the internet

this chapter is requested by heyachuUu_

i hope you like this one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ENHYPEN Boys were mobbed at the Gimpo Airport in Seoul, this afternoon, which is said to be the boys' first appearance as a group since they were formed in the show called I-LAND. Many media outlets, and fans appeared at the area to meet the upcoming boy group members, ENHYPEN." Her eyes perked at the news on the television. She was on the sofa, casually scrolling through her phone, when she heard the news.

"Many showed up at the airport to catch a glimpse of the boys, which unfortunately led to mobbing them. Leaving them scared and hurt" the newscaster spoke. "One member named, Niki was said to have been separated from the group. Member, Jake was also seen crying at the airport after falling down and getting hurt and pushed." A scene of the boys in the airport displayed.

"The oldest member, Heeseung was seen hugging and comforting its younger member that is said who went through a surgery last year. The staffs weren't expecting that number of fans at the scene and had a hard time controlling the crowd." Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, the boys are now also watching the news.

"Fans have gotten so close to the group that even the security were literally right beside them, trying their best to keep the young boys safe and out of the crowded place." The video of a fan at the airport was seen. Heck, that was scary. She was concerned for them. They haven't debuted but has already experienced something scary the first time they went out as a group.

"After the video was posted, fans quickly went on social media to express their thoughts and support, trending the tag #ProtectENHYPEN on Twitter. A couple hours after, BE:LIFT has also released the guidelines explaining what actions will be taken if incidents like this happen once again." The newscaster ended.

She immediately stood up and dialed a number. "Hello, PD-nim? Yes, hi PD-nim. It's Y/N." She spoke, formally. "I just watched the television, and I saw, we saw ENHYPEN were on the news. Are they okay PD-nim?" The boys looked at her. "Are they in the dorm? Dance studio? Oh my gosh. How are they?" She asked, concerned.

"I'll be there. No, not at all. It's okay, sir. I need to be there. It's not a problem, sir. Yes, I will, PD-nim" She answered. "Yes, PD-nim. Thank you so much." She ended, quickly grabbing her wallet from the side table.

"Jagi?" Taehyung called. "I'm going to a store, I'm gonna buy something, I'll be at the dance studio tonight." She told them. "We'll come with you" she nodded. "I'm going to studio 3A tonight. But I need to do something, you guys go there first, I'll be with you." She responded.

"Jagi, I'm gonna accompany you." Jin spoke, she smiled and wore her mask, the others also grabbed theirs. Jin quickly put on a coat and grabbed one for Y/N and they went on their ways. The boys went out of the elevator first.

"I can't believe this happened to them." She sighed, accepting the coat Jin got her. "Thanks" the elevator dinged.

Jin placed his arms around the girl, walking out of the elevator. It was a moment of silence as the two walk out of the tall building of BigHit to go to a convenience store nearby.