F A N B O Y

A/N: ASHRDKKRD JEALOUS MOMENTS AHEAD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's no surprise that with Y/N's heavenly beauty, she will have tons of fanboys. There are a lot of boys and girls who has a big fat crush on the queen of Bangtan. Despite this, their sweet adorable crush remains down-to-earth, humble, and kind.

They are having another fan meet today. There are a ton of fans that came. There were fangirls, kids but what surprised these idols was that there are fanboys in the area. Loads of 'em. They're not used to that number of fanboys.

The boys then looked at each other, having some eye to eye conversation that signifies their agreement on being 'extra' overprotective to the girl. That much of exaggeration. Y/N was supposed to sit at the end of the long table but the boys had different plans and let Namjoon change places with her.

Position: Jin - V - Yoongi - Jimin - Jungkook - Hoseok - Y/N - Namjoon

Y/N noticed but she didn't seem to mind, as what she thinks about as of this moment is her excitement to meet and be able to converse with every single ARMY at the place.

"ARMY!" She then yelled into the mic. Everyone cheered especially the fanboys. She laughed at that. The boys just glanced at each other. "Aigoo, I cannot wait to meet each and every one of you!" She added. Everyone cheered. Hobi suddenly put his arms around the girl. Everyone cheered again once she looked at him and smiled.

So it began. Some of their songs started playing. "ON" was playing right now and Y/N is dancing and lip-syncing the words in her seat, waiting for the next fan. "Y/N!" Everyone called her by her stage name, which she got surprised. The poor girl was just dancing when all of a sudden they called her.

"Mwo?" She said.  "Dance for us, Y/N-ssi!" They yelled again. She just laughed when the next fan approached her. The fan gave her a crown and a scepter. "Wear this Y/N unnie!" She looked at the gift with widened eyes. She then wore it.

"YAH! MAKNAE LOOKS SO CUTE!" RM suddenly fanboyed over his maknae, clutching his chest and so did the other members

"YAH! MAKNAE LOOKS SO CUTE!" RM suddenly fanboyed over his maknae, clutching his chest and so did the other members. All the members are complimenting her. "Yah, maknae you look like royalty!" Hobi said. "Y/N-ssi, you are now truly a royalty!" V called. She blushed. The fans roared, all yelling their ships.

"YAH!!!!! Y/N!!!!" The fanboys yelled. She once again got surprised. "QUEEN Y/N!!!!!" Everyone yelled. She smiled. She talked to the fan again. "Thank you for coming, sweetie! Hope to see you soon!" She smiled and waved. "You should always wear that" Namjoon whispered. She smiled at him. The fans seem to notice this interaction of RM and Y/N.

"AAAAAA NAMMI!" They all yelled the ship name. The two people they were teasing suddenly looked at the audience while the other boys looked at the two. Confusion is etched on the faces of these 8 people. "Wae?" She mumbled but shrugs it off.