S H I N - Y / N

A/N: annyeong! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shin Y/N

Stage name: Y/N

Birthday: 24 October 1998

Age: 22

Height: 1.67m (5'5/5'6)

Entertainment: BigHit Entertainment

Position: Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer, Visual, Maknae

Place of Birth: Daejeon, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Languages: Korean, English, Spanish, Japanese, Filipino.

Hobbies: Photography, Badminton, Painting, Drawing, Swimming, Tennis

Titles: Diamond Maknae, Nation's Sweetheart, BigHit Royalty

Y/N Facts:

- her nickname Mimi means "beloved", which the boys think it suits her well.

- very well known for the title the "Diamond Maknae"

- was a trainee for 2 years

- Big Entertainments like JYP, SM and YG tried to scout her.

- was born in Daejeon, South Korea, but was raised in the Philippines.

- she also used to live in LA for two years when she was younger.

- she has a 4D Personality.

- she joined the company at the age of 13.

- debuted during 2Cool4Skool era but a month after the boys debuted with 'No More Dream'.

- she has an athletic background. she used to play in Track and Field, Badminton, Tennis and Swimming.

- she started dancing at the age of 4, enrolling in dance classes and started teaching herself complex dance routines at the age of 10.

- an academically inclined person; she once took the IQ Test and got an IQ Level of 160, making her the smartest Female K-POP Idol.

- She loves and can rap well too. She always rap along with the boys and them being surprised with her skills.

- she is also called "Eomma Maknae" having strong maternal instincts despite being the youngest.

- she can and loves to eat anything, except for food with blood.

- she suffered from depression during her trainee years but has gotten better.

- a big supporter of advocacies relating to mental health.

- she used to have a heart problem when she was a little kid; a deformity called atrial septal defect, a form of congenital heart defect where her heart has a hole.

- sang the OST of Goblin, 'Stay With Me' with Chanyeol and PUNCH, and also Disney FROZEN's "Into The Unknown" with Taeyeon.

- Y/N ranked 1st on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces" for two consecutive years.

- she has starred in some famous Korean dramas and has had a few cameos in some

- she has this unhealthy addiction to chocolate and coffee. her comfort food and drink. it can literally calm and relax her.

- being musically inclined, she can play ukulele, acoustic guitar and electric guitar, and keyboard; she is currently learning to play the drums and bass guitar.

- she has good sense of fashion, although most of the times she wears something casual.

- she loves to go to an adventure, road trips, vacations, all those fun and exciting activities.

- she prefer no make-up at all. she can do her own, but if she has a choice she'd rather keep her face  bare.

- she despise contact lenses; lenses has been one of Y/N's enemies since she became an idol.

- she is a big social butterfly; she is close friends with all the TWICE, BLACKPINK, ITZY, EVERGLOW members, also close with Red Velvet's Irene, and MAMAMOO's 5th Member. She is also close friends with EXO Members, closest to Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, SVT's DK, Wonwoo, S.Coups and Got7 members.

- she is TXT boys' figurative eomma. She is very much overprotective of them too.

- the boys has their personal nicknames that they use for her, but they commonly use 'jagi' and 'maknae'.

- she is included in the producer line of BTS; there was an album where she literally composed and co-produced half of the tracks.

- she has a studio that is quite big for her, which she calls "Dern Atelier" since she loves to keep the lights closed; her studio includes a sofa bed, a vanity table, shelves on one wall of the studio. It's like her second room. Her desk includes a computer with two monitor, two launchpads, a microphone, and a small synthesizer.

- she is very creative and artistic, she has a corner in her bedroom filled with her artworks.

- according to the boys, Y/N was the member they would see the least that will cry in a public place.

- she is ambidextrous but was originally left-handed.

- she hates bugs, more specifically spiders.

- she doesn't curse or swear.

- she has high tolerance in pain.

- she hates getting drunk.

- she is related to Kang Daniel, they are far-away cousins and only a few people know this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: i have no specific face for Shin Y/N, but I will commonly use Jisoo and some ulzzang :))