S H I N - Y / N p t. 2

A/N: more of Y/N's personality! :))
———————————————————————————————————

- she is the only person Yoongi trusts with his passcode for his 'Genius Lab'.

- she is a very selfless and thoughtful person, always put others first before her.; she never forgets BigHit staff who also works hard for them.

- very quick-witted.

- despite having a wide vocal range, she is soft spoken.

- she is very resilient and mature for her age that people still get shocked that she is younger than they thought.

- she's a very diligent and focused person, she doesn't want to be disturbed when she is studying or composing, writing music.

- she is very passionate in giving their fans everything that she could.

- she's a very versatile person that everyone adores.

- a very friendly, genuine, down-to-earth and humble person.

- she's naturally very charming

- has a very strong charisma and stage presence.

- she has this strong duality personality, from being cute to sexy in just a matter of seconds. She and V are the idols people get reminded of when it comes to duality.

- one of the most highly respected idol in the industry and in the world.

- she is so sassy and blunt; she isn't afraid to speak up or say what's on her mind in the right time.

- Y/N is very humorous and witty.

- known for being appreciative, thankful and respectful to everyone, senior or juniors, idol or staff, stranger or not.

- she is not open to her private life, despite being exposed to public eye, only those who are personally close to her really knows her.

- she's very wise and full of wisdom.

- her smile and laugh are her most contagious asset.

- her original positions were sub vocalist and sub dancer, but it was soon changed around Wings Era, where she was given more lines that highlighted her insanely powerful voice and her sharp dance moves and body control.

- a big fan of 1D and Little Mix.

- she may or may not be a part of an Aristocratic clan, hence Pyeongsan Shin Clan.

☀︎︎Habits☀︎︎:
• lip biting, licking her lips, eye roll
- she has this habit every time she dances, she bites and licks her lips. When their dance move requires a lot more power, and dominance, she always just do her famous eye-roll that made ARMYs and even the boys lose their chills.

• running her hands through her hair
- whenever she feels overwhelmed, she tends to brush her hair, sometimes pulling it too hard.

• speaking different languages
- she tends to speak a different language when she rants, sometimes she use this to her advantage to tease them or when she doesn't want them to understand her.

• squeezing her cheeks
- the fans have made several compilations of Y/N squeezing her cheeks, especially during fan meetings when she has no fan to interact with.

• clenching her jaw
- she unconsciously clenches her jaw whenever she focuses, sometimes in dancing, showing her sharp jaw that can slice your body in half.

• flipping her mic
- she does this every concert, flipping her microphone and catching them perfectly. She can easily catch things thrown at her too, having fast reflexes.