F A N M E E T

A/N: 여보세요 ARMY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's fanmeet day. Y/N is excited for the fanmeet where she gets to interact with ARMY. She loves to have fanmeetings because she can personally tell each and every ARMY that came how genuinely grateful and thankful she is for their never-ending love and support to the group.

"Jagi, you ready?" Yoongi knocked on her door. "Yes. I'll be with you in a sec!" She yelled replying to Yoongi. She then looked at herself in the mirror and sprayed a few more cologne before she went out. Yoongi was waiting for her at the door and smiled at her.

"You look beautiful. As always." Suga complimented her. She smiled "감사합니다" ("Thank you"). She is wearing a casual outfit.

(A/N: this is what she is wearing and her face for the chapter :))

"Aaah I see maknae wearing FILA" Jungkook said facing a camera, doing a vlog for their BANGTANTV Channel. "You look beautiful eomma!" He added. She smiled at him. He then faced the camera towards his hyung and the girl. Y/N waved at the camera "Hi ARMY! How are you?" She greeted them in English, making her two oppas look at her and smiled proudly.

The two boys were quietly talking. Y/N is then sure the ARMYs will go comment about their ships again. SuMi and Mikook. "Can't wait to meet you all later! See you ARMY! 가자!" She added still speaking in English except for her last sentence. "Come on, guys! We don't want to be late!" Jin yelled about to scold the late members. "Yep, that's our cue!" Jk and Suga chuckled at her.

*at the venue*
They were all introduced and are now on their way to their seats.
Positions: Jungkook - Taehyung - Y/N - Hoseok - Yoongi - Jin - Namjoon
(a/n: no worries, Jimin is included in this chapter!)

"I'm so excited to meet them!" I squealed in excitement. Hobi laughed at me "yah! Sunshine careful not to hit anybody" he said. I nodded vigorously. "네! I promise to try not to hit anybody!" She replied, too happy. Well overexcited. Hobi just laughed.

They were all laughing and enjoying every moment, she has received a lot of gifts from them and even wore some of them. "YAH! Y/N-UNNIE IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! YAH CAN'T BELIEVE I MET SHIN Y/N!" The fan shouted. The boys laughed at the girl's excitement in meeting her favorite idol and Y/N's amusement. She smiled adoringly at the fan.

"Aw, thanks, girl! I'm so happy to meet you! What's your name?" She asked. "I'm Kim Hana! But please call me Hannie!" She replied, happy that her bias asked her name. "What a beautiful name, Hannie! How are you doing?" She then asked. The girl squealed.

"I'm good! So good! Oh by the way! I baked cupcakes for you and the boys! Hope you like it!" She then gave a box of cupcakes with different flavors. "Oh thank you! That's so thoughtful of you!" The girl was then asked by the guards to move to the next idol.