V I S U A L

A/N: 3rd Win of Y/n :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a peaceful morning for BTS. It was after all their promotions for the recent album they released and it is now their break from hectic schedules. Everyone except Yoongi and Y/N are on their phones minding their own businesses.

Jimin was quietly scrolling in his bed inside his shared room with Tae and Jungkook. The three were all on their phone. "Woah" they all said at the same time which made them look at each other. "Did you guys see it too?" Kookie asked. They nodded.

They hurriedly went out of their room, hitting each other in the process and making thumping noises. "Yah! You three what's the matter?" Jin asked the three boys that's trying to get out of the door at the same time. "CHECK TWITTER!" They all yelled even louder.

"Yah, what's with the noise?" Namjoon uttered. Yoongi and Hobi then walked out of their shared room rubbing their eyes. "This better be important. I was up earlier than I should be" Yoongi said, annoyed he got woken up from his slumber.

They all looked at their shared account on Twitter and saw all the ARMYs worldwide are messaging and tweeting them saying congratulations. Most specifically towards the female maknae. The other boys are so confused about why are they congratulating the girl.

"What's with Twitter?" Yoongi then showed his phone and saw their twitter is... normal. Except that their maknae is trending; worldwide. "OH! Is this true?" Namjoon said staring at his phone wide-eye. The three nodded. "What is true?" Hobi asked. Namjoon then showed to the other hyungs what the maknaes were fanboying about.

"Yah! Maknae-yah so beautiful!" Jin said. They all nodded. "I'm gonna cook breakfast for this day. For our maknae" Yoongi said tiredly then went downstairs with Jin and Hobi as they prepare for breakfast. The rest of the boys looked at each other before sprinting towards Y/N's room. Namjoon just shook his head in disbelief as he laughs.

Once he entered the room he stopped dead in his tracks with his eyes widened. In his sight, the three maknaes were harshly waking up their female member. "YAH! CAREFUL!" He scolded them. They immediately stopped. The girl stirred. "Why are you all so noisy? it's early in the morning! Haven't you heard of respect for rest?" She snapped.

They all smiled sheepishly "look at this" they then showed their phones to Y/N "Woah dudes, chill. My eyes need to adjust" she quickly adjusted. "Really? You woke me up for this?" She glared. The boys were shocked by her attitude and also Namjoon who once again widened his eyes.

Y/N's face soon broke into a smile. "I'm just kidding! Is this for real!?!?" She squealed. "NO IT CAN'T BE REAL" she said in disbelief. "YAH! Maknae it is!" V said as he grips Y/N's hands. "ANIYO!!" The four maknaes jump in triumph as Namjoon just shook his head.

There on the screen can be seen the ranking for The Most Beautiful Faces of 2020: (NOT TRUE RANKINGS)

1. Shin Y/N of BTS
2. Nana Im Jin- Ah
3. Liza Soberano
4. Deepika Padukone
5. Selena Gomez
6. Anne Hathaway
7: Lily Collins
8. Emma Watson
9. Naomi Campbell
10. Lily James

These are the Top 10 from the said survey. This has been Y/N's third time winning, and she has been on the top for three consecutive years. People just clearly love the natural beauty this gorgeous lady holds.

Even the boys get mesmerized by their maknae, doesn't matter how long they have lived together. But Y/N seems to take the breath of the boys away whenever she comes out of her room. Especially when she's all glammed up.

•••

In one scenario, she has a full glam make-up on her face and wearing a fancy dress for an Awards Show. When she went out of the dressing room and went to the boys. All the boys just caught astonished, in awe of her beauty. She just smiled at them and curtsied. "Tahdah" she said.

That isn't the first time it happened. It happened several times. Even the other male idols are caught staring and crushing on the purest and most precious Diamond Maknae of BTS.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" Jin yelled from downstairs. They all ran downstairs. She saw Yoongi in the cooking area which she decided to tease. "YAH! Sugar-oppa! You cooked today. Up so early, huh?" she teased him.

He playfully rolled his eyes on the girl. "Yah shut up! It's only for today." He grumbled. They all laughed. "You only get this once in a lifetime, jagi. He did it because of you being number one!" Taehyung said. "Then that means I need to be pretty all the time for him to cook for us?" She joked.

"Aigoo, gummy. You're already beautiful. I'm just lazy to cook for you crackheads." Yoongi said which made us all cackle. "So proud of maknae-yah! She won for three consecutive years!" Jimin said. "People be loving her natural beauty" Kookie added.

"I mean, who wouldn't! Not every day you get to see that kind of beautiful face" Hobi said motioning towards her. She just blushed. "Except for us, we are so lucky we get to see her everyday." He added. "True, with and without make-up!" Namjoon said.

She was blushing so bad right now as the boys talk about her being on the top again. "I heard there's also a Visual Queen of KPOP" Jin said. "Guess who's number one there too!" They all yelled her name. "YAH! You guys are making me blush!" She said as she covered her red as a tomato face. The boys just laughed at the cuteness of their maknae.

"Don't be shy, shine! You are insanely beautiful! We can't even think of what we did to have such a beautiful maknae in the group!" Hobi said. "An ethereal one. Inside and out" V said seriously. She once again blushed at the words as they all nodded.

"I totally agree. Not everyone has her attitude. If there's a perfect person that would be her, and I meant it" she just remained silent, suddenly too shy to talk in front of the boys as they talk about her and all her beautiful personalities, features and assets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAH CONGRATS TO JISOO FOR BEING THE QUEEN OF VISUALS FOR 2020!!

[edit: oof,,, i might unpublish this. its really cringey. but let's see]