A R G U M E NT

hello !!

hope u liked the previous chapter !! <33
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were at the dressing room preparing to go on stage. They all were talking about a specific song and it's dance steps.

The topic caught the attention of V when the boys mentioned that the stage is too large and they need to make some changes. He noticed that at this specific routine, Jin needs to adjust or else, it will affect the choreography.

"You know I'm trying hard! I can't tell the distance" Jin said, still a little playful, but V wasn't having it as this could affect the synchronization of their dance. "It doesn't matter. You need to be in one anyways  " the younger member said, bluntly.

"I was in one. I was" Jin replied, noticing the action of the boy. They were arguing about the speed of how he ran. "Yes you ran. But you need to run faster" the younger male argued. "I run after I see you run." He added.

"I ran at full speed at that time. Bang bang bang. I kept the time and I ran" Jin replied back. Y/N and the other boys noticed the two is getting in to a much more heated conversation. This isn't a good sight to actually watch.

What got Jin more frustrated is when V doesn't drop the subject and keeps complaining. Jin went straightforward with Taehyung, and demands to know why he keeps on complaining when in fact the eldest member is trying.

V denied rather reasoned that he was just making some suggestions that could help them, this made Jin even more frustrated. It's getting more heated and harsher as they spit more words towards each other.

He then asked Taehyung to make smaller steps which the member agreed to but pointed out Jin made slower movements that affects the time to get ready for the next position.

When Jin said that he cannot run faster, Taehyung lost it. "You used to run faster, but suddenly you can't." He snapped.

It was at this moment when Y/N and the others have to get in between these two as they have not much time to actually talk, or rather argue about the situation. "Hey, hey, hey!" She called.

Namjoon, being the leader and a friend of the two stepped in between them. "We cannot solve this right now, can we?" He intervened. "We're not gonna tell who was wrong and who was right." RM stated.

"Listen, it's already 8. We have to go now." Y/N said patting their backs, and going out of the room with the rest hot in her tails. "We need to go now.  We can't argue right now. We need to pull off this concert" Namjoon continued.

Jin was quick to act and apologized to his dongsaeng who is on the verge of crying. By the time they have to go on stage, the two are still visibly upset with what happened that hasn't been resolved. RM reminded the two boys to put their differences aside for the fans outside waiting for them.

They were all ready to set the stage, just having some retouching on their makeup. Y/N decided to talk to the both of them separately. She went first with Taehyung, who is currently emotional.

"Hey." She called him, wiping his tears. He looked at her and hugged her as he cries. She rubs her back. "We'll deal with this later okay? For now, let's give love to our ARMYs. We got this. You got this, okay?" She whispered as she hugs him again. Namjoon went to Taehyung and comforted him a little.