I G N O R E

tis chapter is requested by Hopetify_world !

i hope you liked this chapter.

this one is kind of a continuation of the prank chapter!

im just gonna out this out here cause i've been seeing comments about the way she addresses the boys. i firstly wanna say thank you for pointing it out.

i am aware of the difference between hyung and oppa but for the sake of this story, y/n calls the boys hyung instead of oppa because she feels more comfortable in using it too.

i have mentioned this in the Shin Y/N facts :) but i'm gonna put it here for clarifications too.

anyways, i hope you will like this chapter!

happy reading everyone!

thank you so much for supporting this book!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know you won't get away with this, right? I hope you do, because I'm not letting this end like this." she said. Revenge time.

It was 5 A.M. in the morning, they were getting ready for a photoshoot, and she just had her coffee. She was up early, Hari was getting her make - up done. "I'm gonna get back at the boys today." Y/N sipped. Hari looked at her confused.

"I'm gonna be ignoring them and see how they react." She whispered tiredly. "About time." Hari smiled at her. "Are you gonna film it? Do you need my help?" Hari asked, she nodded. "I don't really wanna film it all but their reactions are gonna be-" she paused.

"Good morning, jagiya. What are you and Hari-noona talking about?" Jungkook slumped to the seat beside her. She looked at Hari, the girl raised an eyebrow at her, waiting for her response. "Just the schedule." She plainly said, standing up to change her outfit.

Jungkook frowned with the response, but shrugged it off. "This will be your jacket. And you'll be wearing this pants, and this shoes." Hari picked and gave her an outfit. "That will look good on you, Mimi! As always" Jimin smiled. "I'm gonna go change." She said, ignoring him.

The boy watched her closely as she walks away going towards the changing room to change. "Is she in a bad mood?" He asked Hari, but she just shrugged, going back to her make-up kit.

"Unnie? Hari unnie?" She called, immediately the boys looked at where the sound came from. "Yeah?" The older girl responded. "I need help." Hari quickly walked towards the room Y/N was in. The hyung line, except for Yoongi who is sleeping while having his make-up done, looked at the door Y/N was in.

After a few minutes, Y/N went out of the room, spotting a sleeping Yoongi in a chair. "You look good, jagi" Taehyung mentioned. She looked at them shortly before walking towards the older boy, tapping his shoulder lightly. "Hyung."

"Hmmh" he stirred on his sleep, opening his eyes slowly. He looked at the girl who is smiling at him. "I need your help." He nodded quickly, standing up, following Y/N and Hari outside. The boys looked at them dumbfounded.