H A T E

A/N: this chapter contains trigger warning!

If you are sensitive with suicidal thoughts, harsh words, and mention of death. Please do not proceed.

Giving you all a warning. Please take notice of this. You have been warned. Thank you! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group has yet again finished another dance practice despite them being on break after a long months of packed schedule of promotions and performances. It was such a lively day for everyone.

Everyone except Y/N.

No one seems to notice as she remains bubbly and smiley in front of everyone, but deep inside her, all she wants is to get covers on her bed and cry; she was broken and eager to just disappear. None of the boys knew that Y/N was reading hate comments to the point it became her hobby when she wakes up or before she sleeps; it became her routine to do so.

She always skip meals for several weeks now. It is highly noticeable how she has lost a lot of weight and gained eye bags for not sleeping. While at the dance room, the boys had noticed that their maknae keeps on zoning out and is always out of focus during practices.

Namjoon being the leader, decided to approach their maknae and ask her what is wrong. It turns out he has noticed the drastic changes in Y/N's appearance and attitude. He noticed how she isn't as lively as she was before and she tends to exclude herself from them.

"Y/N-ah? Can we talk?" He called out to their maknae. The girl just silently nodded, not in the mood to even talk. She just want the practice to finish. She went closer to Namjoon and just stared at him blankly.

"Is everything okay, Y/N?" He asked Y/N a little loud that caught the members' attention. They all suddenly huddled in a circle, the maknae in the center. She just stood there, emotionless. "Nothing" she said blankly. The boys stared at each other, sensing something's wrong with their maknae.

Jin sighed and rubbed the girl's shoulder. "Alright, I guess that's enough for today's practice guys." Namjoon announced. "Let's pack up." He added. Y/N quickly pack her things out and hurriedly went out if the room without the boys noticing.

"Y/N pleas-" Namjoon was cut off when he saw no sight of the maknae. "Y/N?" He looked around. "Where'd she go?" They all looked at each other having the same thoughts in their mind. Isolation. She is isolating herself again.

Once she reached the room, she went straight to her room and slammed the door. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to lock the doors. She just covered herself under her blanket and look at all the hate comments she received and cry.
(A/N: Trigger Warning. If you are sensitive about the topic. Please feel free to skip the chapter)

@Anti_Y/N: Why is she even in the group?
@Jin_kitchen: she should just leave the group.
@BTS_Boys: BTS is a group for BOYS. Why on earth did Bang PD put a weakling?
@Army10777: what is she even doing there?
@tanie_boo: lol i wonder what she did to make it up there.
@WeHateY/N: lol. She doesn't deserve the boys and what she has right now.
@BTSisbetterwithoutY/N: YAH! Get lost! We don't want you here! The boys don't need you!

'These are the comments that she read. Newer hate comments. These comments were a lot harsher than the previous ones. She broke down."Y/N? You in there?" Suddenly Jimin knocked on her door. She just ignored and cry silently.