D I S P A T C H

hello, everyone!

how are you guys?

hope y'all are doing good! stay safe, okay? 💜

i'm sorry if i haven't updated for almost a week!

internet is kinda bad at where i am as of the moment

but anyways, i hope you enjoy the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day for some grocery shopping, they always do this twice a month. Since it's just a normal day, no filming, no cameras around them, the group just wore something comfy. It was their rest day.

The moment they stepped inside the market, each member grabbed their own basket and went on their ways around the supermarket to buy their necessities. Y/N immediately went to the feminine section to grab all the things a woman needs, obviously.

A few minutes later, Taehyung went where the girl is so he can fetch her, he tapped her shoulders. "Hey follow me" he told her, his body was an inch close to her. Taehyung spun around and walked.

Y/N followed Taehyung to where the boys are, they are, of course in the snack section. "So you called me for what? To be exact?" She pulled Taehyung towards her and whispered. He looked at her, "this" he pointed to the five boys arguing, and a busy Jin on the other side. The boys are arguing whether to but the snacks each one of them are holding or not.

"Aigoo, and they are men in their 20s" she muttered, making Taehyung chuckle. She went towards them and easily snatched all the snacks in their hands and placed them on her basket. "Okay that's enough. Give me that. Thank you" She spoke, motherly. The boys immediately stopped and looked at her.

Jin turned around after hearing her. "What's going on?" He asked. "Oh you know, just gathering some snacks for the kids" she joked, the boys just stared at her. Jin chuckled, understanding what the commotion was.

She was roaming around the store and looked at the window. She furrowed her eyebrows. 'Something moved' she thought. "Hey princess. What's going in there?" Jimin placed his arm around the girl and looking at what she was just staring at. "Oh, nothing. Let's go?" She shrugged.

They went to the counter to pay. She was the last to put her necessities, she gave Jin her share for the bill. In her peripheral view, she can see a bush moving on it's own.

It's impossible if it was the wind, because it's just that specific bush that keeps moving. She went closer to the window and her eyes widened. She immediately fixed her posture and mask, and lowered the cap she was wearing.

She sighed and went towards the nearest boy to her. "Hyung!" She was tugging Yoongi's shirt. "What's wrong?" He asked as the girl keeps on glancing the window. He looked at where she was looking at and saw nothing. "Someone's following us" she whispered. "What? How'd you?" He asked, Y/N looked at the bush outside. "Someone's hiding in that bush with a camera." She spoke, lowkey pointing at that specific bush.

Her phone dinged, making the two of them look at it. "Hyung! Look at this!" Yoongi was called by Jungkook. She sighed and checked her phone. It was a message from Hari, telling her to check the internet.

She followed and checked Twitter, she saw that she and Taehyung were trending; them and Dispatch. She furrowed her eyebrows and checked the tags. It displayed a photo of her and Taehyung, when he fetched her.