C R A M P S

hello everyone

i'm sorry it took me awhile to update, been busy the past few weeks

anyways, hope y'all are doing good!

enjoy this chapter!

this chapter is requested by TheSlitherinPrincess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wifey! Time to wake up!" Jin's loud voice was heard across the dorm as he yells for YN. "hmm" she hummed, turning in her bed. The oldest barged in her room, softly shaking. "Come on, princess. Rise and shine!" he sang. "ugh" she groaned in pain. "You okay?" He asked her, she just nodded and finally stood up.

She was walking towards the bathroom inside her room when Jin noticed something. "Jagi!" Jin widened his eyes. She made a sharp turn that caused her to be a little dizzy. "Woah, I got you." The boy caught him in time. "red code, sweetheart." he whispered in her ear.

"Oh my god, this is embarassing." She widened her eyes, suddenly she clutched her abdomen as another pain striked. "Hey, hey, hey, you okay?" JIn asked, concernly. "Does it look like I'm okay?" she asked sarcastically.

He was taken aback with the sudden attitude. "Sorry, hyung" she quickly apologized, he just nodded. "I got you, no worries." Jin guided her towards the bathroom and gave her some pads before he leaves to give the girl some privacy as she did her morning routine.

"I'll let you do your stuff, princess. I'm gonna make some soup. We'll be waiting downstairs." He told her, finally going out of the room.

The boys looked at him as he walked into the kitchen. "What?" The boys just uttered "nothing". They suddenly heard shrieks coming from her room. Jin quickly dropped the spoon he just got and rushed to her room, the boys following behind.

"Jagi?" He yelled barging in once again, and saw her curled on the floor, clutching her stomach. "Is everything okay? What happened?" Namjoon asked as they all walked in.

Jimin saw the bloodstains on her bed sheet. "Why is there blood on your bed?" He asked pointing towards the bed, this caused the boys to look at it too and widened their eyes. "Why are you bleeding?!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Are you hurt, Y/N-ssi? Are you okay?" Taehyung also exclaimed.

Y/N groaned as another cramp hit her. "Ugh shut up for a second, will you?!" She requested as she squints her eyes. The maknae line quickly shut up and mumbled a 'sorry' after Yoongi gave them a look.

"What happened, Y/N?" Yoongi asked softly. "I-i, dysmenorrhea. It hurts so bad." She said shortly. "red code" Namjoon mumbled, everyone caught up. "We'll change your bedsheet, sweetie. You take some rest, okay?" Jin said, she nodded.

"Namjoon, take her to our room, you know what to do. Yoongi, join them." Jin ordered seriously, looking at the two. "The rest of you follow me." He added, being motherly. The boys moved with no questions.

Namjoon and Yoongi aided Y/N on the way to Joon's and Jin's shared bedroom. They sat her down in the younger boy's bed. Namjoon gave her massages while Yoongi caresses her hands.

"Thank so much, you guys. It still feels weird. I don't know if I'll actually get used to it" she sighed. "Why so? We've been together for years, jagi" Yoongi asked. She shrugged "I don't know. Maybe it's just that it's a thing for girls and not for the boys. It's really weird and awkward to talk about. Girls don't really talk about it that much either, because it's that weird." She paused.