L E A V E ( 2 )

This chapters include trigger warnings !! please take note of this.

tw // mention of kill, and triggering words.

If you don't feel comfortable with it, please feel free to just skip the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since the incident that happened that night, the boys except for Yoongi never saw Y/N inside their dorm. Yoongi knew what happened, and since then, he never left her side and continues to accompany Y/N in his studio, sometimes in hers, the boys have tried to talk with her, but obviously Yoona is getting their attention and always in their way.

Y/N has to be with Yoona all the time since she was assigned by Bang PD and everytime she is with her, Yoona is giving her the attitudes.

It's a good thing she has a bed in her studio where she stayed, she has a place to sleep in, only going out for practice and going back immediately after. Yoona is also seen during practices trying to dance along with them.

The boys don't know how Yoona treats her. But Yoongi does, Y/N isn't aware that he was following them, and secretly recording Yoona's actions. He sounds like a creepy stalker if one might ask but if this is the only way for him to get rid of Yoona then so be it.

Y/N is at the dorm right now, in her room, but sadly she is with Yoona. "You know, it isn't easy to get the boys to love me, because they really love you." Yoona spoke, Y/N smiled to herself when she said they really love her. Yoona then chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"But not for long, though.  All I need is to get Yoongi-oppa to like me, and everything will go according to my plan." She smirked. Y/N remained silent. "I have a question for you" she shot daggers at Y/N as she smirks. "W-what?" Y/N whispered.

"Why are you in BTS?" she started, the question caught her off-guard. "excuse me?" She asked Yoona smirked even more. "I mean, they were better off without you." Yoona said nonchalantly. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows "oh trust me, I'm aware of that." She chuckled.

Yoona smiled bitterly "So why are you still here? You don't deserve to be here. You are ugly." Yoona shrugs as if it's nothing. This hits Y/N like a truck as the world crashes down on her. Exaggerated? It's true though. Y/N took a deep breath, she won't cry in front of Yoona, if she did then it's like her letting the girl win. "Why are doing this?" She asked Yoona.

"Isn't it obvious?" Yoona chuckled dryly. "I obviously want you out of BTS, mainly BigHit. I want to be a part of BTS and be its only female member. But with you here, I can't do that, now can I?" She plainly said.

Y/N snapped her head. "Why exactly BTS?" She asked, secretly recording their conversation. "It will be my key to easy stardom, duh." She said plainly. "So you're doing this just to be famous and soon leave the boys?" She asked intentionally, annoying Yoona.

"Uh, duh. I want to debut as a solo artist, not with some weird boys." Yoona scoffed. Y/N's ears perked up. "What did you say?" She glared at Yoona. "It's true. They aren't that good anyway." Yoona spoke and smirked, knowing she hit a line. "Aw, what will poor Y/N do? Tell them? That is so old school. You know I can easily manipulate them." She looked a Y/N waiting for her next action.

She glared at Yoona. "How could you use them? They are the kindest people!? How could you!" She continues to glare at Yoona. Yoona rolled her eyes. "Really thought they were smart enough. I even got them to hate you by telling made-up stories." Yoona rolled her eyes. Y/N smirked, "not for so long." Y/N stood up. Yoona grabbed her hair and pulled her. "Yoona! Let go!" She yelled. "Not so fast, you b****" Yoona scowled then pulled Y/N closer to her.