D Y N A M I T E

Imagine they are in a Korean interview for Dynamite!

This is completely made - up, all questions are not based off something. Some answers were based to some of the boys' answers but not all of them.

Anyway stream Dynamite and enjoy !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Welcome everyone! Now we are back with our very special guest! Everyone has been requesting to have them on the show. They recently made a comeback, and it is a great pleasure to have them on the show, despite their busy schedules! And now, please welcome! BTS!" The interviewer introduced them.

They are all sitting in chairs. "Bang!" "Tan! Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan-imnida!" They introduced and bowed.

Arrangement: Namjoon - Y/N - Jimin
Yoongi - Jin - Taehyung - Hoseok - Jungkook

"Hello, hello BTS! It's so nice to have you here!" The interviewer converses with them. "It's nice to be here! Thank you for having us!" She smiled.

"You recently made a comeback! A full English song called Dynamite!" The interviewer gushed. "What- what are your thoughts about this, about the success this song has made to you?" She asked.

"Honestly, we weren't expecting any numbers, or records with the song, we just wrote it as a simple and fun song to listen, enjoying ourselves, we don't have a specific rank or number in mind when we were creating the song" Jimin answered.

"We just enjoyed ourselves, and to be honest, when we were creating the song, we planned it and wrote it as something our fans would love and enjoy, a song they can listen to during down days." Yoongi added. The interviewer smiled.

"That is amazing! Dynamite has made an achievement in breaking records on Youtube being the most viewed video in 24 hours after release and has the biggest video premiere ever in Youtube history! What are your thoughts about this?" The interviewer asked.

"It's actually amazing, you know. We, we did not expect that the song would become this big. Like what we said a while ago, the song was created for our fans to always listen to and enjoy. Of course, we are very thankful for the fans, this song is written especially for them." She spoke.

"Having achievements like this is pretty big, it seems unreal to us. When we found out about it, we were so surprised. We were just staring at each other, hoping to be woken up by one of us. Our fans are truly amazing, they are the best people in the world." Namjoon added.

The interviewer nodded. "So how did the process of making this legendary song goes?" He asked again. "What do you mean?" She asked for clarification.

"Like, how did it start and how did you come up with this whole English song idea" he clarified. "Ah, actually, we've been wanting to release an English song for quite some time now" she paused. "It was a long overdue idea we kept for so long" Yoongi cuts her off.

"Yeah, it has been a sketched idea for so long, and we finally decided to release one. It was actually the boys' idea to release an English song during this time. We all are facing a pandemic, and it's been quite difficult for some of us, emotionally and physically." She nodded, satisfied with her answer.

"We aim for the song to bring a sort of refreshment or a positive energy to reinvigorate that is very much needed now in the midst of the pandemic. We want to spread joy, and love during these times especially to those who are really having a hard time." Namjoon added.