C O U S I N

hello !
how is everyone doing? :)

i hope y'all are doing great!

it's kinda weird to include a few people here. but it's just for the sake of this chapter 😅

anyways, enjoy and happy reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you dressed up, jagi?" Jimin asked the girl, walking inside her room. "Oh, I have a gathering to attend too." She smiled. Jimin stared at her for a few seconds. She raised her eyebrows and twitched her head. "Is something wrong?" She asked.

"No, you got a little something there" Jimin walked close, and rubbed off the smudge lipstick on her lip using the sleeve of his blouse. "Oh thanks." She grabbed her purse and walked downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked her once she made it to the living room with Jimin. The boys all looked at her. "You're all dolled up." Jin mentioned.

The boys looked at her and Jimin suspiciously, she widened her eyes. "Okay, hold your horses. It's not what you think, sirs." She chuckled putting both her hands up.

"Then?" They asked her to continue. She breathed "i'm going to a family gathering." She smiled, the boys nodded and sighed in relief. With that an idea popped in her head.

"You guys want to come?" She asked them, the boys vigorously shook their heads no. "No, its a family gathering, jagi" V answered for them. The boys nodded in agreement. "V's right" Jimin told her. She chuckled at them.

"Come on, get ready, we still have a few minutes. Get dressed" she responded. "But-" they tried to protest. "Come on, you guys are also my family." She insisted, pushing them towards the stairs.

•••

"Yes, mom. They're coming with me. They tagged along" she spoke to the phone. "Yes mom, I love you too. See you!" Then the call ended, she looked at them all dressed up too. "Now you're ready too. Let's go, I'm driving" she said, the boys looked at each other.

"What?" She raised her eyebrows. "You drive?" Jungkook asked, unsure. "Uhm duh, got my driver's license for two months now" she spoke, dangling the keys. "Come on, we don't want to be late." She walked.

"Since when were you learning how to drive?" Namjoon asked her. "Since last January" she answered. The boys following.

They ride the car as she drives on the way to the venue. It was a good 20 minute-drive to get there since there were no traffic.

"Wow, for a fact. Y/N is a better driver than Jungkook" Hobi joked. "Hyung!" The boy whined at him. They laughed. "He's definitely better than Namjoon-hyung" the Jin joked, earning a glare from his dongsaeng.

"Oh shut-up!" He retorted. "she's better than all of us here!" Jimin joked, Hobi high-fived him. They all laughed. "Oh, and we're here." She shifted the clutch and placed it on park as she turned off the engine.

"Finally, something peaceful." Yoongi spoke as he steps out of the car. "You might've spoke too soon." She whispered, going beside him, while the rest step out of the car.

"It's beautiful here." "Woah" they breathed. "Y/N?" Someone called her, she looked from the distance. "Oh my god, Y/N!" The person ran towards her. "Mom!" Y/N also ran and engulfed the person to a hug.