P R A N K

A/N: LEZGO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a sunny morning. She woke up early and decided she will cook for the boys. Little did she know, hidden cameras surround not only the kitchen but the whole dorm. The boys had planned something for their Run episode. "Ignoring/ Cold Shoulder prank on Maknae".

This prank can either be a hilarious one or an unamusing one but either ways the boys pushed through. They even asked their manager to help them with the prank.

She was cooking pancakes and eggs when she heard footsteps. "Ah Jin-hyung's awake" she mumbled and she was right. "Good morning hyung!" She greeted cheerily but she was ignored. It was new to her, since she was never ignored, but shrugged it off. Maybe it was too early. 7:00 am. Well not really that early.

Soon all the boys are in the table waiting for their breakfast to be served. She put the plate filled with pancakes and eggs down. Everyone indulged their food. She starts to notice something was off. The boys never greeted her which they never do. They haven't even spoke to her ever since they woke up.

She chose to remain silent about it. She thinks this may start a scene in the dorm and that's the least she wanted right now. No matter how much it is bugging her, she remained silent. "I'll wash the dishes" She volunteered to wash the dishes, in hopes mayne this time they will talk with her but nope, not a single head looked back to check on her.

She sighed deeply. She is trying to understand that maybe they're all tired, since they are preparing for an upcoming comeback. But it still doesn't make sense, their comeback isn't around until July and it's only January.

The boys are in the living room when she finished, they were talking and chattering with each other while the TV was on. This broke the maknae's heart; none of them decided to even try and talk to her. This lasted for almost two hours or maybe more, it is now 10:00 in the morning. She once again sighed deeply and went to her room and locked herself in.

"Maybe we shouldn't have get this prank done." Suga suggested. "This may not end well" he added. "We can't do anything now, we started it already, let's just end it already, I guess." Jimin pointed.  while nodding his head, everyone agreed.

They immediately call their manager to tell Y/N it's time for dance practice and they waited for him before going to the dance room. After a few minutes, Manager Sejin arrived at the dorm of the group, and the boys left. He went upstairs and stopped when he reached the maknae's room.

He was about to knock when he heard some sniffles. He furrowed his eyebrows. He decided to knock. "Wait, I'm coming" he heard the girl replied. The door was soon opened revealing the maknae with dried tears in the eyes. He softened at the sight "hey" he whispered. "H-hey manager-nim! Is it practice time?" She almost stuttered.

He just nodded to the girl. He decided to ask her. "Something's bugging the maknae. Everything alright, dear?" She never thought the manager would notice. "Ah yes, Manager-nim. Let me get ready. Please wait for me" she smiled. He smiled back. And so the girl went to get ready.

Manager Sejin knew how the stupid prank affected her yet here she is, smiling as if everything is okay.
He smiled at the thought of how strong their maknae is. He decided to text the boys about their maknae.

The 7 boys and Manager - Pranking Eomma Maknae

Manager Sejin-nim: don't reply to this text.