M A K N A E

Helloooo!!

Hope u will enjoy this chapter! Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Eommaaaa!" A boy yelled, feet thumping as he ran down the stairs after smelling the food being cooked. "Well hello there, sleepyhead" she greeted, chuckling.

An arm wrapped around Y/N, and a head placed itself on her shoulder. She laughed "how can I help you today?" She turned her face sideways, making it an inch away to the boy's face.

" woah, you're hella close" she laughed. "Sorry bout that" they both apologized, she put a strand of her hair behind her ear and chuckle.

"What are you cooking?" The boy groggily asked her. "Breakfast" she smiled at him as he looks like he's gonna drool on what she is cooking. "You're about to drool, genius." She chuckled.

"By the way, you're early, mister?" She turned off the stove, and turn around, raising her eyebrows.

The boy smiled cheekily "i woke up to the sound of cooking" she grinned at the response "of course, you do. Take a seat, Kook. I'll wake them up" she smirked.

Jungkook looked at her, waiting for her to continue. "the evil way?" They jinxed. Jungkook laughed at the maknae's plan as he goes towards one drawer, grabbing something.

"I knew this will come handy" he laughed raising the object. She grabbed another one of those "you wanna help me?" She asked, knowingly. "I'll make coffee for their bad morning" he chuckled, giving her the airhorn.

"Alright" she smiled, quickly running up the stairs. Once she made it on top, she turned and look at Jungkook who is on the other end of the stairs. The boy laughed and shook his head, going to the kitchen.

She took a deep breath, turning around and counting one to three. "하나" she started. "둘 셋" she counted. A few seconds later a loud horn echoed across the dorm that it even shocked Jungkook who is preparing 8 coffees for them.

She giggled, running down the stairs. "Hide me!" She exclaimed. "Shin Y/N!" Jin yelled, coming out of his room. A few slams of doors were heard, and loud footsteps. "I'm so gonna kill you" one mentioned.

"Quick!" She ran under a counter. Seven drowsy men walked inside the kitchen, spotting Jungkook drinking coffee with seven other mugs placed on the table.

"Good morning, hyungs!" He greeted the boys. Jin looked at him and raised his eyebrows. "What?" Jungkook asked. "You don't 'what' me. Where is she?" Jin asked.

"Where is who?" Jungkook pretended. "Oh you know who. There's no other she in here, Kookie" Yoongi glared, annoyed he got woken up.

"Never seen her" He responded, taking a sip of his coffee. "Look around, I'm not letting that girl get away" Yoongi groaned. The boys roamed around the dorm.

Jungkook is mentally laughing at them, knowing the person they're looking for is nearer than they think she is, and in a place they wouldn't think she'll fit in.

•••

"Where on earth could that girl be in?" Yoongi stands infront of a counter, where Y/N is hiding. Soon enough, Jin and the rest of the boys were with Yoongi.