K I S S

hello, everyone!

how have y'all been?

i'm sorry if i've been inactive for so long :(( i got busy with work and needed some time for my mental health.

anyways hope y'all are doing good :)

the lines here aren't the exact ones from the live itself :)

this chapter is requested by Avakin_Shade

sorry to keep u waiting :(

happy reading everyone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ARMY!! We did it! You did it!" The boys cheered in triumph as Y/N clapped her hands and squeal. "ARMY thank you so much!" She thanked everyone. They went live on V-Live after seeing the nominations of Grammy. "Oh my gosh, ARMY! The journey you and us have taken! We're so lucky to go through this journey together!" She grinned at Hobi's statement.

"This is such a big achievement for us, and it's all because of you, ARMY." Namjoon spoke. "So we went here to celebrate with you, guys! Because this milestone is something we reached because we all worked hard together. You and us! ARMY we love you" He added.

"So we brought some food, decorated the walls, bought some balloons and of course-" Jimin was cut off. "Some wine and champagne!" Y/N suddenly continued, too joyful. The boys looked at her, amazed. Not expecting her to give such reaction. She looked at the boys and noticed them looking at her.

"What? Is something wrong with me?" She asked, they chuckled. "Let's make a toast, shall we?" Namjoon coughed. "Yes yes. Open up the bottle of wine!" Jin exclaimed, Jimin then grabbed the bottle from Y/N's hands.

She quickly went behind Jungkook. The boy laughed at the girl, but is also hiding himself from Jimin. The older boy faced the top of the bottle towards the maknaes. The cap popped and the youngest ones flinched causing the olders to laugh at their cute reactions.

"Aigoo, so cute" V laughed going towards Y/N. "Here, a glass for everyone" Hobi then gave them glasses to make a toast. Jin then pour some wine. "M'lady" he teased, Y/N playfully glared at him, he laughed. "You sure, you okay drinking with this?" Jin asked her. She smiled "yeah, It's okay. It's been awhile anyways and it's not bad to drink." She reassured, earning a smile from the oldest.

"This reminds me of something" she chuckled, remembering her first kiss. "What? What?" Hobi asked her. She just smiled "let's just say it wasn't something I wasn't expecting, but something I did not regret" she chuckled.

No one knew about the first kiss she shared with one of the members. Except for him. It was really accidental and made the both of them shocked. It was all because of a rock, her first kiss has been stolen.

•••

It was the night after their v-live. They were back at the dorm. She was in the kitchen to grab some water before heading towards one of the boys' room.

She spotted him on his computer. "Good evening" she said, closing the door quietly, seeing one of her hyungs sleeping in one of the beds. The boy turned around and smiled. "Hey" he greeted. "It's late why are you up?" He asked her. "Can't sleep. What are you doing?" She shrugged.