S B S

hope u all enjoy this chapter !!

just a warning that it is cringey. very cringey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were in SBS Gayo Daejeon. Everyone is so hyped even the fans from the audience. BTS was having the time of their lives, singing along and dancing to the songs being performed by other artists.

Y/N was wearing a black halter dress with a silver belt

Y/N was wearing a black halter dress with a silver belt. Her dress is simple yet the way she dress it makes it pop and stand out. The boys can be seen staring at their maknae every once in a while.

Other idols are caught mesmerized by the beauty of the female. The boys are giving secret short glares to other artists that are too fascinated to even notice that the rest of the members are eyeing them.

They then went towards their seat beside STRAY KIDS in their right and TXT on their left. The group immediately converses with their dongsaengs at the other table, both groups are excited for the event.

Soon enough, TXT were called to go backstage for their performance of Cat & Dog. Y/N gave them all hugs as she gives them words of encouragement. "Go dongsaengs! Kill that performance! We will be cheering for you!" She smiled genuinely.

"Thanks, noona!" Beomgyu said, waving at the group as they were being escorted backstage.

TXT are performing their hit single. "Go, babies!" She yelled calling them babies that caused attention from the other idols, smiling at the cuteness of the girl, even the boys looked at her and the fans to cheer.

The group ended their performance smiling as everyone cheer. They were then escorted back to their place. Y/N gushed at them in how proud she is for them as they once again blush, overwhelmed with all the sweet things she has told them.

"I'm so proud of you boys! Yah! That was one heck of a performance!" She clapped her hands as the group says thank you. The boys also congratulated and complimented the group's performance, proud of their hard work.

Not long after, they are back to listening to the talking MC, back to their formal and serious selves. The idols suddenly looked at the group as the fans gasped and yell 'boo' at the mc for throwing some shade to a certain group, obviously pertaining to BTS.

"A great performance yet again!" The mc complimented the previous group that performed. He suddenly said out loud the words he will for sure regret "You know, that's real music out there! Not like other music and artists who uses a member of the opposite gender to attract more listeners, as if it made a difference! I mean, you don't need to do weird things to be on top" he laughed, even the female mc beside him froze, shocked with the unscripted statement.