L O S T

Oh my gosh how are we on 10k reads?!

thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u so much for your support for this book 💜🥺

enjoy this chapter !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTS is currently in the UK. They are excited to finally be in London. They are in separate ways, having staff with them as they roam around London, shopping around. Each member was given one bodyguard to protect them as they stroll around the streets of the beautiful place.

She was checking and roaming around a clothing store, the staff was following her around, as the bodyguard remained still by the doorway

She was checking and roaming around a clothing store, the staff was following her around, as the bodyguard remained still by the doorway. "Ooh, I like this one!" She exclaimed in English, grabbing the piece of clothing from the rack.

"OMG! Y/N! Ca-can I get a picture?" A fan who noticed her asked her, she smiled and took some pictures. "Thank you! I love you so much! I can't belive I met you here!" The fan fangirled. She chickled "thank you, sweetheart. It was nice seeing you!" She thanked the fan and waved at her as the girl left.

"It's fun seeing some of you here. I get to talk with you guys for awhile" she said to the camera. "I came to check a few outfits I liked and- OH! Look at this! This is gorgeous!" She exclaimed taking a cute shirt from the rack.

"I'd definitely wear this" she said then brought the top with her. She roamed more around the store and bought some clothes for the boys as well before finally leaving the store.

"I want to get some ice cream. Let's go look for some Ice Cream stalls around" she talked to the camera as the staff and the bodyguard walked up behind her while. She bought a chocolate ice cream. She asked the two people with her if they want one, but they deny, she shrugged.

She then checked the time, and saw it was almost time to go back to meet with the boys. "It's time to go back!" She announced, smiling cheerily, but that is until she and the two people realized they are in an unfamiliar place. They're lost.

•••

The boys are already back in the van, and has left the meeting place, not even realizing the female maknae isn't with them. They were all laughing and talking about their experience and what they did as they shop around the city.

Namjoon counted the members, and found 6 of them, he was calm for a second, but he re-counted, noticing someone is missing, then it clicked. There's supposed to be eight of them. How come there's only seven? The girl is not with them, and it's impossible if she is in the other van. It has left already, and only the staff has rode the first vehicle.