28.

Hot tears were blending with the cold water which was running over his frame but that couldn't wash away the memories of his unsuccessful love. The sound of running water was proving adequate coverage to his inexpensive emotions. "How can I give your place to Shifa?" He muttered while placing both hands on the wall, just to support his frame which was feeling weak while diving into the dept of past.

"Daniyal... How long will you take?" A bang on the door gave him a hint that he was not in a good state for the last thirty minutes.

"Daniyal." Again a knock on the door of his room and he closes his eyes before fake cleaning his throat.

"Coming Ammi." Yelling that he let the tears flow down in the veil of running water.

Who says man does not cry?

True love and tears are the best companions. Almost everyone cries in love!
Either for love or due to love...

So as the strong man who was hiding his tears in the shower but he also knew it couldn't last for too long. Turning off the shower he tried to step out from the marsh of his past love but couldn't.

An hour ago, he was holding a smile while entering the home but soon his mother announced the news about visiting Shifa's home for dinner as well as their proposal. From that time he was fighting with himself and even after countless attempts to forget Adeena and her love he always found himself failing to do so. Well, whenever he runs back from Adeena's memories every time he finds himself even closer to her.

The poor man was stuck in the world of his first love.

Stepping off from the bathroom he sat down on the edge of the bed and recalled that day when he promised Adeena to visit her home with his parents just to get their match fixed. "Adeena, sometimes I feel like I'm dead in present and alive in past!" He muttered before throwing himself back to lay down on the bed; ignoring the fact that his parents were waiting for him to go to Shifa's home.

"Listen"

"What?" She asked with a smile but tried to show herself normal as if his call didn't affect her, but in reality, it made her heart skip a beat.

"Oh, God!! This attitude!" Daniyal rolled his eyes dramatically and Adeena giggled before adding playfully, "suits me. Right?"

"One day I'll come to your home to ask for your hand, then I'll not see all these tantrums," Daniyal smirked so as Adeena, just to tease him. They both were in a good mood. Only yesterday she confessed her love for the first time, and they both wanted to live the rest of their lives together.

"First of all, come to my home." She rolled her eyes, Daniyal jumped off from the boundary wall of the garden and stood up just a few inches away from her.

"May I come today only?" It wasn't only a question but a reflection of his uncountable emotions. "Why not?" She didn't want to smile but couldn't help herself to hide her shyness. Her gaze automatically travelled to the floor as it was difficult for her to see right in his grey orbs which holds a deepness of pure love.

"I also want but..." He sighed sadly before continuing, "what will I tell your parents? How will I make their daughter's demands fulfilled?"

"I won't make demands, don't worry." She smiled and Daniyal narrowed his eyes.

"Why so?"

"Because I'll not like to make you feel irritated with my demands." She muttered innocently but Daniyal lost his heart one more time. "Making demands will be your right and fulfilling them will be my duty. I want to make myself capable to make you happy in every way possible. Just wait Adeena, one day will be together." His truthfulness gave warmth to her heart and soul