Bonus 1

It was extremely hot afternoon in June. The sun was ready to burn everything coming in front of him but Mrs Kazmi, Shifa, five years old Manha and four year old Alshaf were sitting in the hall of Qasr-e-Kazmi, having dinner together.

"Manha Aunty, would you like to have some lemonade?" Shifa asked and got a nod in return, "Oh sure, Mrs poppy."

"and what about you Alshaf aunty?" Shifa asked while pouring the lemonade in two little glasses and the girls picked them happily.

"Congratulations Alshaf aunty, after all Miss Rosy shifted to her new home." Mrs Kazmi said while looking at her cute gray eyed doll then towards the new doll house in which Miss Rosy moved in just today, and now the noble ladies were celebrating by having dinner at noon.

"So Manha aunty, have you taught Miss Rosy cooking or not?" Mrs Kazmi asked while putting the little glass down.

"Not yet Mrs Dadi, but I'll teach her soon." Manha replied and everyone laughed. Both the girls got two kisses from Mrs Shifa Kazmi and looked at her mother-in-law.

"Ammi, aap in dono ke sath hain main upar un teeno ko dekh leti hu."

(Ammi, you are with these two, I am going upstairs to see the trio.)

With this statement Shifa stood up and walked upstairs to see the boys who must be playing some games on the PlayStation which they forcefully snatched from their little, twenty eight year old Bilal uncle, who was not ready to give his favourite thing to the actual little boys but had to hand over it after listening "Main bhool jaunga ki teri shadi ho chuki hai aur chappal se marunga tujhe, bachhe jo maang rahe hain wo chup chap unhe de de," from his father who loved him madly at some point of life but now he only had the treasure of love reserved for his grandchildren.

(I'll forget that now you're married and beat you with chappal if you don't give what kids are asking for.)

Shifa was shocked to see the scene, Eight years old Zaryab was holding a broom in his hand, cleaning the floor and the three year olds were helping him in vanishing the proofs from the crime scene.

"Well done, well done...." Shifa glared at three of them then shifted her sight towards the floor which was showing the white-cast the after-effect of talcum powder rain done by the trio. The aesthetic black curtains weren't looking black anymore but the freshly changed sheet was much fresher than the previous hour because of the flowery fragrance.

"Ye kya haal kar diya hai mere kamre ka!" Shifa shouted on three of them. She was the same Shifa who was so polite at some point of time but now she shouts endlessly every day all thanks to Zeedaan and Zaryab. Shifa and Daniyal understood by now that when they both boys come together something mischievous had to be done for sure.

(What you have done with my room.)

"Tum teeno ko itna marungi main..." Shifa was angry, Zeedaan and Zaryab weren't affected but Aariz turned pale after seeing this form of his sweet Poppy. Yeah, Being half Angraiz (an English person) Manha and Ayaan call Shifa  poppy instead of phuppi.

(I will beat all three of you.)

"Don't worry, she only says... Does nothing." Zaryab whispered to Aariz's left ear.

"Aane do dad ko, wo hi dekhenge tum teeno ko aaj." Shifa shouted while glaring at the trio.

(Let dad come back, he'll see three of you.)

Aariz was again looking scared but this time Zeedaan whispered in his right ear, "Don't worry, dad says nothing, she only tries scare us."

After snatching the broomstick from Zaryab's hand Shifa lifted it up to hit him but her hand stopped in the air, "Dil to chah raha hai isi jhaadu se tum teeno ki haddiya tood du, neeche wo bachhiyan kitne araam se kheel rhi hain aur tum log..." She left the sentence in between after huffing angrily and threw the broomstick on the floor.