52.

Unaware of the clock hands which were showing half past one Shifa was sound asleep with slightly open mouth, but she wasn't only person who was sleeping at this time, everyone was slumbering because of last night's tiredness.

A doorbell rang which wasn't powerful enough to wake up anyone of them but after a few more rings Daniyal's slumber gave up. Turning his side he blinked twice to believe that he wasn't dreaming but Shifa was actually sleeping next to him. Before he could chance to adore the beauty of his wife another doorbell forced him to throw the blanket away from himself. First of all he turned the AC off as it was converting his bedroom into north pole then dangled his leg down from the bed.

And another doorbell made him groan with frustration.

"Kuch logo se sabar nhi hota." Picking up the specs from side table he walked out of his bedroom in a sleepy form.

(How inpatient.)

"Yes?" He asked while opening the door but then gave some space to the lady who was standing on the doorway. She was the house help who entered in and looked here there. The honourable lady of home wasn't sitting on the couch of hall which was pretty strange.

"Sahab, badi saheba kaha hain?"

(Sir where is ma'am)

"Unki tabiyat theek nhi hai, aap dekh lo kitchen me jo kaam ho wo kar lo." With this order he turned to go back to the bedroom but stopped by another question.

(She is not well, you do whatever work is needed to be done in the kitchen.)

"Khane mein kya banau sahab?" Asked the lady and Daniyal scratches the back of his neck.

(What should I make for lunch, sir?)

"Umm... Cook anything." He mumbled but the lady stood blank, how could she device what to cook? Daniyal understand her silence and looked at the door of his parents bedroom, it was still shut which means they were sleeping ans he didn't want to disturb them just for this small task.

"Make soup for Ammi and..." He took a pause while his brain think in every possible way, then comes his wife's face in his senses. "Make biryani for lunch and don't bother Ammi for anything." With this command he reentered the room where his wife was sleeping peacefully.

"Idiot woman." Mumbling without any reason he again laid down beside her and pulled her cheek which did not disturb her slumber at all. "Uth jao Shifa." He whispered with another pull of her cheek and this time she wriggle while slightly pushing his hand away from her cheek

(Wake up Shifa.)

"Shifaaa..." He whispered again and this time she pulled the blanket to cover her face, ''Sone dijiye na Deni, kabhi kabhi to chhutti hoti hai." Thought her demand was genuine but what could he do, for last two days he was missing his wife unknowingly and now he wants to talk to her or just want to sit with her, but he was unaware of the need of his heart.

(Let me sleep Deni, I get this chance once in a Blue Moon)

After sighing he pulled half of the blanket to cover himself and soon he dozed off but his slumber was again short-lived, this time another doorbell rang and he smack his forehead.

"Ab kon hai?'' Mumbling that he stepped out from the bed.

(Who's now?)

"Uth jao kumbhkaran ki behen..." Throwing pillow on her face Daniyal tried to wake her up while stepping towards the door of the room but she wasn't in mood to open her eyes.

(Wake up, sister of kumbhkaran's sister)

"Deni, mere Hamdan Bhai ko kuch kehne ka sochiyega bhi nhi." Covering her face with the same pillow she announced.