Epilogue.

"Everything was dark in that jungle and suddenly a ..."

"Offo mumma.. I already know what is coming up... Suddenly a fairy will appear from nowhere and she'll read some magic spells while moving her magical wand in the air and everything will be fine. Right?" Shifa blinked two three times looking towards her four years old girl who was laying in her embrace to listen to the bed time story.

"How do you know?" Shifa asked with wide eyes and the fragile and cute girl made a pout. "Mumma aapki sari stories ka end aise hi to hota hai." That was the disappointed but cute complaint from Alshaf and Shifa lightly pulled her cheek

(Mumma your every story ends in the same way)

"To aap ko kesi story sun'ni hai?" Shifa asked and Alshaf smiled showing her milk teeth.

(So, what kind of story do you wanna listen to?)

"Super hero wali, Jesi dad sunate hain, usme super hero ki fight monsters aur villains se hoti hai" Alshaf said with excitement and Shifa rolled her eyes on that demand.

(I wanna listen to the super hero's story just like Dad tells me, in which the hero fights with villains and monsters)

"App aesi story apne Dad se hi sun lijiye ga, abhi so jaiye..." Saying that Shifa closed her eyes, but her little girl wasn't in the mood to sleep.

(Your Dad will tell you a story like that, but for now just sleep)

"Mumma"

"Ji beta"

"When will Dad come back?" She asked innocently.

"Aap soo jaiye, jab subah hogi to dad aapke paas honge." Shifa tried to trick that little girl, but she shouldn't forget that she was Alshaf Daniyal Kazmi, she owned the same stubbornness feature of her father.

(You sleep now and you will find your dad near you when you wake up)

"But I won't sleep until dad returns." She said with stubbornness.

"Main to itni ziddi nahi thi, aap kis par chali gayi?" Shifa slowly pinch her daughter's little button nose and she giggled.

(I was not so stubborn, whom do you resemble?)

"Apne Dad par"

(I'm like my dad)

"Achha ek baat bataiye, aap dad se zyada pyaar karti hain ya mumma se?" Even after knowing the answer Shifa questioned in the false hope to get the answer in her favour.

(Whom do you love more, mumma or Dad)

"I love Dad more"

"Dad ki bachhi...." With a fake anger Shifa glared at her daughter but kissed her cheek the very next moment. "Sleep now" This time Alshaf shut her eyes and soon she was sleeping peacefully. Shifa smiled on the fact that Alshaf has her father's eyes which smiled more than her lips, and her hair resembles her mother. In watching her daughter Shifa also entered in the land of nod but the doorbell disturbed her slumber very soon. Picking up her dupatta from the pillow she walked downstairs and found Mrs Kazmi coming out from her bedroom with a sleepy face.