44.

At which stage you have left me Adeena? Neither you make me yours nor you have left me for anyone else! Whenever I see Shifa my heart tries hard to find you in her, her presence in my life screams loud making fun of my emotions that you are no longer with me nor I can get you ever. I used to believe that Love works as a remedy for the heart but your love has only destroyed me, it is not a complaint but my true feelings. I am not regretting loving you that is one of the purest bliss of my life but this longing is destroying me. You don't even have an idea how badly I wanted to see you wearing those earrings but after seeing Shifa wearing them the wind of reality shook the dry leaf of my heart and feelings. My heart trembles with the pain. But now it's more difficult for me to handle everything. Earlier I was alone carrying your memories and love with me but now I have to make a room for Shifa in my life, there are many responsibilities on my shoulders as a husband and I can't take my eyes off from them. Adeena, I wish... I don't even know what should I wish for in this situation. I just want you to read all these letters I'm writing you without knowing where are you.

Well, no matter where are you, a piece of you stays in my heart that I'm unable to separate from myself. Even after trying hundreds of times, I'm unable to stop loving you.

Your Daniyal.

Sealing the letter in an envelope I put that in the bundle of old envelopes with the hope that one day Adeena will read my feelings. I don't know why my life took this twist but I wasn't ready for that. I was struggling to find out peace and tranquility but both for missing from my life so as my love.

Looking up I found myself alone in my own room but it's not looking like my room anymore. Every single inch of this room was screening loud that now someone else was also entitled to share this room. Whole night I was unable to sleep though Shifa wasn't here and I was comfortable on the bed still there was a tumult inside me. I wanted to talk to someone but other than these lifeless walls and some beautiful articles no one was around to listen to me.

Switching off the lights I again laid down on the bed as I didn't had anything to do. Life has taken me to a different crossroads. Yesterday Shifa was looking so different... and in other words I can say beauty and I'm realising that I'm the sole reason behind her new looks.

Am I doing correct with this girl or not? She's acting to live a married life but only we know the reality. If it was be a normal marriage this must be our honeymoon period. But after a few years what will he remember about this time? I can't make space for her in my heart but at least I can give her a few good memories so that she will not regret after a few years.

"Daniyal..."

"Daniyal”

"Ji ammi?" Leaving all my thoughts I stood up and walked out from the room.

"Tomorrow is your reception... Do you even remember?"

"Of course I do." I said while sitting besides Baba and took newspaper from his hand.

Though I wasn't interested in reading News but it's like an involuntary act for me whenever I see baba reading newspaper unwillingly my hands is next that from him.

"Agar yaad hai to apni begum ko ghar wapas le aaiye beta." Said my ammi and I shook my head, I didn't want to go anywhere, just wanted to sleep for some time

( if you remember then bring your dearest back]

"Kal subah le aaunga, walima to kal mein hai, aaj rehne dijiye use wahi, wese bhi parso se hum dono ko job rejoin krni hai." Mumbling that I laid down on the Sofa placing my head on my mothers slap, but this lady... Ughhh