32.

"Shifaaa~" I looked up immediately after listening to this over-excited voice which was coming from a good distance. And I found a figure taking long steps toward me. Who else it could be?

Miss Afifa...

After one month she was in front of my eyes, I don't understand how this girl manage to take so long leave from college?

"How are you Shifa, yaar I was hell busy and didn't even get time to talk to you, but you also didn't call me even once." As soon as she stopped right in front of me her babbling started as usual but instead of replying, I glared at her.

"Don't talk to me, do you have any idea about whatever happened in my life during this month? I hate you Affo, whenever I wanted you to listen to me you weren't by my side. It has been a month." That's how I pour out a good amount of anger on my best friend and she glared at me back.

"Oh, girl... What would I do, if we had to extend our stay?" Afifa said that in the same amount of fake anger but I was kinda shocked... Umm... Not shocked though. That's nothing new, she always fails me to make her afraid of my anger or glaring. But in reality, I wasn't even angry with her anymore. "I missed you so much." Instead of saying anything else, I simply hugged my crazy yet best friend. Both of us smiled and she gave me a bear hug. "I missed you two three four five and to infinity." I laughed at her lame joke while breaking that hug.

"Affi, tonight Papa and mummy are going Deni's home," I told her but she was confused for a few moments.

"What do you mean?" She blinked twice as if she heard something wrong. "Same what you listen." I smiled and I can bet my cheeks were looking red by then.

"Shifa?" She again blinked and I laughed while closing her hung open mouth with my first finger. "Now you can call him jiju officially."

"What?" She asked and I nodded. "How come? I mean... It's... Shifaaaa...." And the mad girl hugged me again

"Afffooooo... Leave me..."

"But how did all these things happen?" She asked me again and I told her everything from Kabir's plan to tonight's plan.

Life is unpredictable, I know but in my case, 'unpredictable' is a small word. I never thought that a man whom I met at my workplace would become so important. Deni entered into my life at the time when I was trying to rebuild myself, he did not know me entirely but give his best to support me. And now I can't imagine myself without his support.

"Shifa." Afifa's whisper pulled me out of the world of thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"Congratulations," and she hugged me for a while. At the time I 2as trying to understand myself, was I happy? Or amazed at how and what was happening in my life? I don't know what I was. I just know that my emotions were converting into tears that gathered in my eyes.

"What's wrong Shifa?"

"How can I be so lucky Affo?" Pressing together my lips I looked away and tried to blink away the fresh tears, but I got only 50% success.

"Pagal hai kya? Isme rone wali kya baat hai?" She grabbed my arm and turned me towards her forcefully.

(Idiot, why are you crying?)

"Dar lag rha hai Affo."

(Affo I'm afraid)

"For what?"

"I haven't gotten what I wish for, same happened in Faraz's case too, everything was set, but at the end moment..." Who doesn't know what happened to me at that time? It wasn't easy for me to forget that pain and I can't bear it one more time.