23.

I complete my Magrib Namaz (prayer of sunset time) and smiled while lifting the cup of my hands in the air.
It's like a dream coming true. I'm seeing dreams with open eyes a second time and this time I don't want them to shatter! "Ya Allah after doing many unanswered prayers for Faraz I stopped praying for anything specifically. But now I want to ask Daniyal. Please don't let me stay empty hands this time. I don't want anything big but only happiness and satisfaction in my life, please give that to me along with Daniyal. Allah paak nothing is impossible for you, you know everything mummy already liked Deni, but she is worried about how to explain all these things to papa please help us in this matter. I want to live a simple and easy with Daniyal please help me." I open my eyes and my heart skipped a beat, his face was roaming in my vision. I was smiling like anything but I shook my head. "Astagfirullah!" I kinda scolded myself, sitting in front of Allah I was thinking about only Daniyal, that's not good. "Allah paak forgive me for all my mistakes and make everything easy for me, today I'm going to the party, keep everything fine and easy for me."

"Aameen."

I complete the dua and folded the prayer mat. I only want to fly like a butterfly... Deni is an ideal man, either by looks, by manners or by Wisdom. But sometimes my heart clenched with this thought that he can not love me. It's painful. But at least he'll understand me! That's much more important and required than love!

I wanted to share everything with my pagal besties but she was out of town. That's not fair!! I want to share with her that I am missing Deni and his silly jokes, it's almost 24 hours since we met last time. Today was an off day for us so we haven't seen each other. I just wanna talk to him so badly!! I'm missing him for no good reason!! Does he also miss me?? I questioned myself and unknowingly my hand moved towards my mobile and I don't know how I dialled his number?

"Hello miss RJ Khushi, how are you?" His smile brought a smile to my lips and I thought what should I say in reply.

"I'm fine how are you?"

"I'm good, as usual!" and he stopped after that, I was waiting for him to say something but for almost one minute we both were silent then his hushed voice echoed.

"May I know the reason behind calling?"

Oh no!! My god! I don't know what to say now? I couldn't say that I was missing him...

"Hello, Shifa are you there?"

"Hmm...yes"

"Say something,!"  He ordered and I close my eyes for a while.

"Today is my performance, so I'm feeling nervous." I shared a small portion of the truth to hear a murmur from him "Why?"

"I don't know just feeling scared and nervous!" I told him

"Shifa you're not only Shifa, but you're also RJ Khushi too. Thousands of people listen to you daily and they enjoy their time just because of you. How could you feel nervous to sing in front of a few hundred people?" He tried to boost my confidence and I smiled sadly.

"Deni I don't even want to attend this function but..."

"Arey ladki... Cheer up! It's not your first performance. And don't worry usually students don't carry rotten tomatoes and eggs, so you'll be safe!"

(Hey girl)

What the hell?? Rotten Tomatoes and eggs!? Oh God, this man knows how to make me smile. I laughed and smacked my head. "Deni you're..."

"I'm what?"

"Idiot," I muttered

"That's you're not me... I'm wise."