16.

"Emily, are you alright?" Priya placed her hand on Emily's shoulder with a question in response she shook her head and Priya close her eyes for a moment.

"Again?"

"Yeah." Emily pressed her lips together and nodded before continuing "Priya I... I can't tolerate it anymore. I feel disgusting when he touches me. He intentionally touches me every time. I am his secretory not his slut." Emily muttered blinking her eyes a few times to gulp the tears present in her eyes

"I'm sorry for you, harassment at the workplace is becoming common." Priya muttered with a sad expression.

"He's doing this after my divorce, It's like you become a public property and..." Emily again blinked away her tears and left the sentence.

"It's not easy to be a divorcee," Priya commented and both ladies sighed as they were facing different situations because of the same reason.

"Neither I could resign nor could work in this situation..." She muttered

"Hopefully everything will be better," Priya assured Emily but she shrugged and asked, "How come?"

"Don't you remember, new HR is joining from today only, maybe she could help you out in this matter?" Priya reminds Emily and she nodded with a hopeful expression.

"What's her name? I just forgot!" Emily questioned; trying to remember the name of the new HR

"Adeena. Adeena Shahid"

=============

SHIFA's POV:

"Mumma I'm going." Stepping out of the room I announced without looking at anyone.

"Shifa, have breakfast." I just shook my head while stepping ahead.

"Shifa." it was Papa's call so I had to approach the dining area.

"Ji papa?"

"Have breakfast."

Did I have any other way? It was an order for me. I silently took my seat picked a toast and stared munching on it. I was trying to get an idea and... Yes...

Oh yes...

I know what could I do!!

"Pick a sandwich and come along, I'll drop you to college" papa ordered me and I nodded without looking at him.

"Shifa I don't take stress beta, I'll talk to your papa tonight." Mummy whispered in my ear when I was about to take a step out from the home. "Please do it soon." Mumbling that I left the home.

------------

I didn't exchange a single word with papa, he was silent as so was I. "No need to take lift from others, I'll come to pick you or send Bilal." Papa stop the car in front of my college and I forgot to take breath.

"I will manage, no need to come to pick me" mumblinh that I stepped out from the car.  I couldn't afford to let him pick me. I felt his gaze at me, not normal gaze but a sharp one but I pretend that I didn't notice while walking in.

"Shifa I was waiting for you."

"So what's new in this?" I asked while stepping towards library and Miss Afifa followed me like a tag.

"What's wrong now?" She asked and I narrated my long story in short and in the end...

"Ohhhh... How cute... Mr Daniyal Kazmi aka RJ Deni was consoling my best friend!!”

Ya Allah!! This girl and her dramatic acts!!

" yaha meri jaan nikal rahi hai aur mujhe ye saari baato mein maza aa rha hai?"