Bonus 3.

"Assalamualaikum Ammi," Holding Zaryab's hand, Shifa stepped in the home and found her mother-in-law sitting in the hall with Zeedaan and Alshaf.

"Waalaikum As Salam, aaj jaldi wapas aa gyi aap?" Mrs Kazmi smiled looking at her daughter-in-law and poured some water in the glass which Shifa picked but passed to Zaryab instead of having herself.

(You came back earlier today!)

"Yeah Ammi, I was worried about both boys so just come back." She replied and sat down on the sofa. Alshaf and Zeedaan hugged her and she also kissed her face lovingly.

"You're looking tired." Mrs Kazmi muttered and Shifa nodded sadly. "Yeah, I'm tired." She whispered back and looked at her children still in her embrace. Kissing their heads one more time she looked at Zaryab who was sitting beside her.

"Don't you love mumma?" She asked with a fake offended tone and pulled him in a hug too before kissing his head. Meanwhile Mr Kazmi came out of the room and Shifa sat straight while breaking the hug.

"Go upstairs I'm coming in a couple of minutes, but no new drama..." Instructing the last part with a hint of anger she let the kids go upstairs.

"Have you found a suitable location for your work or not?" Mr Kazmi asked and Shifa shook her head.

"Deni and I visited a few couples of locations but no one is suitable, and if the location is fine then rent is too high."

"Tell me your priorities, and requirements, I'll find you something suitable." Mr Kazmi offered Shifa while removing his specs and passing them to his wife who cleared them with her dupatta and gave back.

"It's okay Baba. You take care of yourself, we'll manage." She muttered in a dead voice. Mr Kazmi nodded and walked towards the door but Mrs Kazmi looked at her daughter-in-law who was looking extremely tired or maybe sad.

"Any problem?" She asked and Shifa looked up but shook her head. "Ammi I'm going upstairs." Before her eyes could fill with tears she stood up but Mrs Kazmi held her wrist.

"Sit here and tell me what's the problem?" It was an order.

"Ammi Deni is not like before... He is completely changed. He forget to smile, his smile is lost somewhere and his happy and calm nature is not like before." Shifa's voice was full of emotions and Mrs Kazmi held her hand lovingly.

"Hmm... He is busy. Once he settles his business then he'll be back to his old happy form." Shifa looked at her mother-in-law and shook her head. "Ammi, Deni is worried about the business but about Zaryab and Baba. Ammi please talk to baba to accept Zaryab." She requested and her eyes filled with tears.

"Ammi sometimes I miss Deni when he's just in front of me. He has stopped talking to everyone." This time she cried, "Please Ammi talk to baba... He's not only punishing Zaryab without any reason but us too. I can't see Deni in this situation, he's struggling everyday to give a good future to children and after coming back home he is struggling with this cold war which is going on for four years. Ammi, you tell me what's the benefit of a home where you don't feel relaxed after a tiring day?" Shifa asked the last part but Mrs Kazmi didn't say anything she just kept watching Shifa silently.

"Hum to Zaryab ko ek achhi zindagi dena chahte the, pta nhi tha ki humari zindagi itni mushkil ho jayegi." Shifa cleans her tears

(We wanted to give Zaryab a good life, but we did not know that our life would become so difficult.)

"Kitni bhi mehnat kar lo ek din wo ladka tumhe dhoka dega... Tum use maa baap ban kar paal rhe ho lekin wo tumhe kabhi maa baap ka rutba nhi dega." Shifa was stunned to hear Mr Kazmi's voice, he was standing behind her back and listening to everything, that's why Mrs Kazmi was silent, she wanted her husband to listen to the pain Daniyal and Shifa were going through but it seems Mr Kazmi was unaffected by Shifa's tears.