77.

Ten days passed but no call or text from Daniyal. Each and every single moment was becoming difficult for her to pass, she just wanted a solution but Daniyal's silence made it all clear that he wasn't interested in Shifa anymore.

"Shifa, have breakfast." Maryam walked in the room and Shifa nodded, though she wanted to refuse still nodded and walked out of the room.

"Start going to college, for how long will you stay at home?" Anwar asked in his usual rude tone and gestured to Maryam to serve breakfast to Shifa.

"Afifa se baat huyi? Kesi hai wo? Aap tum dono shopping par chali jao." Maryam lightly caressed Shifa's head but she stayed silent.

(Have you talked to Afifa? How's she? Why don't you go shopping with her?)

"Hmm... Go shopping and bring some clothes for your mother too," Anwar pushed some cash towards Shifa who silently picked up a slice of apple. Daniyal always passes her a slice of apple on the breakfast table. it was a small memory yet enough to made her cry.

Maryam and Anwar looked at each other, they didn't know what to do. "Shifa aapi I'm going to college, are you coming? I'll drop you off at your college." She looked up at Bilal and shook her head.

"You go." She dismissed him and stopped herself from crying. Bilal felt sad for her but silently walked out. Hamdan also went back last week so now this girl was feeling much weaker than before... But suddenly her lips pulled in a smile when she listened to her ringing mobile phone. "Who can call at this time?" Maryam muttered but Shifa knew it.

"Deni..." She stood up with a smile and tearfilled eyes before running to her room. Anwar and Maryam looked at each other. On one hand Shifa was not ready to go back but on the other hand she was still holding the other end of the rope of this relationship. After spending such a great time with a man it's not easy to forget everything and walk ahead. This girl was also dealing with that phase of life where she doesn't know what she should do? She was still ready to go back to Daniyal if he broke all the ties with Adeena and came to take her back but the question is...

Will Daniyal come?

She wiped her eyes while picking up her mobile from the bed and her smile went away as it was an unknown number. "Hello" she received the call and "Ma'am, there is a parcel, I'm on your doorstep."

"Oh... Okay I'm coming." She walked towards the main door after cleaning her eyes. "What's this?" Maryam asked about the little bag in Shifa's hand and Shifa shook her head. "I needed some things so..." She muttered after collecting the parcel and walked towards the door.

"Complete your breakfast."

"I'm not hungry anymore." She walked to her room

"Do something please... Do something." Maryam pleaded in front of her husband who sighed. "Give her some time Maryam, she's strong enough to handle herself. Now you don't become weak in front of her." Anwar pressed her hand and Maryam's tears rolled down.

"I can't see her in pain." She cried helplessly and Anwar just took a deep breath.

<><><><>

Pressing her lips together she was holding her breath and fixing her eyes on the small stick like thing present in her left hand, and her other hand was clutching on the marble sink to give support to her already weak frame. Within a few moments two red coloured lines started appearing on that and she couldn't help but close her eyes to let her tears flow down. Throwing the stick like thing in the bin she decided to reconfirm her doubt which was popping in her heart for the last few days. Opening a fresh packet of the same thing with her shivering hands she glanced at her face in the mirror. She was looking pale as well as scared.