9.

The clock was reading 1 pm.
The lazy sun was reclining above my head muffled in the enormous sheet of blue sky which had a few patches of light grey clouds. 

The fresh and cold gust kissed my hair with all the delicate motherly love one could show, giving an unknown peace to my Crystal Heart which was holding a few cracks.

The course yet soft raw grass carpet was feeling cold and wet against my bare feet.

Filling my soul with the fragrance of roses and jasmine I drew out a pen and my diary from the bag. It was not only a Diary but a piece of my memories as well as my heart. Allowing the past happenings to hit the mind, I touched the hardcover with my fingers and opened the last and only empty sheet.

Dear Diary,

Faraz's chapter was closed a few years back, but there is something that is attached to my heart... It's difficult to remove. Sometimes I try to forget my past, but I can't separate the past from my existence.

Yesterday, when Deni offered me second ice cream, I couldn't help but reminds the incident when Faraz gave me ice cream.

I'm trying my best to divert my mind from this topic but...

Why it's so difficult?

_Shifa

"Shifa~" The loud call from the backside startled me. "Affi, you scared me" placing my right hand on the heart I exclaimed but Afifa goggles at my situation. Jangli ladki (idiot)

"Again diary writing!" Afifa picked the diary from my lap and took a deep breath before reading it aloud "Faraz's chapter was closed a few years back, but there is something that is attached to my heart... It's diffic..." Snatching away the diary from her hand I glare at her. "Afifa what's wrong with you?" 

But she glared at me in return and continued reading. This time not loudly.

"What?? Really?? RJ Deni gave you second ice cream!! Oh my God... Is this for real?? Or am I dreaming??" The overdramatic Afifa yelled but only to get a good amount of glare from me.

"It was his birthday so he gave a treat... Nothing else" I rolled my eyes as if it was nothing special but Afifa hooted.

"Oohhoooo, to baat yaha tak pohoch gayi,"

(Oohhoooo, so the matter has come so far)

I literally smacked my forehead. This girl got a new topic.

"I shouldn't talk to you about Deni, you always take us in the wrong way" I felt defeated but she smirked. "I always correctly take this matter"

"I hate you Affi"

"My pleasure" placing one hand on her heart she bent a bit and I fake cried out. I don't know why I have such a stupid best friend? Best friends are usually life saver but this girl is a problem creator, but I still love her. My idiot

Afifa started reading random pages of my dairy and I let her do as she already know everything. And I again  started thinking about what I was thinking for the last twenty hours!

Deni's gift!

It would be insignificant to take a treat but not give him any gift. But what could I gift him? I had no idea!

"Faraz bhai aur apni puri kahani isme likh di?" Afifa's voice pulled me out from my thoughts, and I nodded in response.

(Have you written your and Faraz's complete story in this?)