82.

Two pills on the left palm and a glass of water in the right hand, but he didn't get energy to put the pills in his mouth. Ya Allah achhe kaam karne ki bhi saza milti hai kya? His heart questioned and the very next moment he gulped the pills down.

(Oh Allah, do we get punished for good deeds too?)

His fever was not allowing him to stand up from the bed yet he tried his best and walked towards the hall because just a minute ago David called him to inform that he was coming to meet him along with... Someone.

"Adeena" Daniyal banged on her door. Badi Amma and Mrs Kazmi were standing carelessly because it was the first time when Daniyal was going to Adeena's room, very soon she opened the door and Daniyal blinked a few times because his vision was turning blurry due to high fever.

"Pack your stuff, you're going back." Without stopping to see her face which was losing the colour Daniyal walked to the hall and literally fell down on the couch.

"Badi Amma, bukhar theek nhi ho rha." Mrs Kazmi was angry with her son but couldn't see him in pain. She sat down on the couch and pulled Daniyal's head in her lap. She was on the edge of crying and Daniyal was almost unconscious in his mother's lap.

"Kiski nazar lag gyi hai is khush'haal ghar ko..."

(Who has cast an evil-eye on my happy and healthy family...)

After a few minutes the doorbell rang and David stepped in the home along with a not too tall not so short man who was wearing white kurta pajama, his head was long black beard was looking good on his average looking face and a natural smile was giving charm to his small eyes covered with glasses.

"Kya hua Daniyal? David ne bataya tum bimaar ho." The other man with David asked when Daniyal was struggling to sit down on the couch and Mrs Kazmi set a cushion behind him to support his back.

(What happened to you Daniyal? David told me that you're sick.)

Before Daniyal could reply Adeena walked out to the hall with another plan for rejecting the house suggesting by Daniyal.

"That room." He muttered and David patted Daniyal's shoulder, while nodding his head and walked towards Adeena's room.

Knocking on the door he waited for a reply, "come in."

"Adeena... After a long time..." David smirked with a sarcastic expression but Adeena's face turned pale. "What are you doing here?"

"It doesn't matter what I'm doing here. What matters is that you're not going to be here anymore."

"What's your problem David?" Adeena grit her teeth and he smiled. "I don't have any problem, I'm here to resolve your problem."

"What?"

"Daniyal ko kab tak istemaal karogi Adeena? Tumne to hamesha use istemaal kara hai, pehle pyaar ke naam par aur ab majburi ke naam par..."

(For how long will you use Daniyal? First you were using him on the name of love and now on the name of helplessness!)

"Mind your own business, David."

"Sorry Darling but I've learnt an art from you only. The art of poking my nose in others' life." David smiled like a sweet old friend but Adeena grit her teeth. "Well, I'm here on Daniyal's demand!" He smiled more and Daniyal also walked into the room.

"Adeena, can you tell me what your landlord did? And when?" Daniyal asked and she stayed silent for a moment while looking at David and Mrs Kazmi who was also standing beside her son. "What happened? Daniyal, why are you asking all these questions?"