28

Omniscient

"Billie?" Ariana knocked on the white wooden door which was opened by Billie who was covering herself with a towel, her wet hair falling on her shoulders.

"Yeah?" Billie asked. "What happened between you and Selena?" Ariana questioned, her foot tapping against the floor. "Nothing, is there something wrong?" Billie raised an eyebrow.

"She's in the living room right now drunk off of her ass and she rarely drinks unless she's upset about something."

Billie sighed before admitting that she and Selena were currently at odds with one another. "I heard about the restaurant situation, from the news, plus Selena talks too much when she's drunk."

"She said trouble follows me everywhere." Billie whispered and Ariana frowned. "It's not like she's lying."

"Billie, don't blame yourself, you had no idea he would do that, it's not fair for her to blame you and she knows it, she's just probably stressed out."

"Yeah whatever, all I remember is her yelling at me, walking down the steps, and leaving the house. She obviously needs her space, right."

"As a person who's been through enough relationships, at this time of your relationship, you guys want to talk about this."

"I don't want to talk to her." Billie muttered. "Well, can you at least shut her up?"

"And why would I do that?"

"She's going on about the time you two first had sex-" Ariana said.

"Jesus Christ-"

"I told you she talks too much when she's drunk, suggest you hurry before she starts explaining what your vagina looks like."

Billie laughed and Ariana excused herself, allowing Billie to change into her usual night attire which was a pair of shorts and one of Selena's hoodies.

She dried her hair as best as she could with her towel and made her way downstairs, seeing Selena laughing to herself. "Oh, hello beautiful." Selena greeted.

"Hey..." Billie muttered. "I'm so sorry for the way I talked to you, I was mean."

Billie nodded as Selena got up, but quickly became unbalanced, Billie quickly wrapping her arms around the taller girl's waist pulling her towards her front.

"Let's sit down on the couch." Billie told her. Selena went to the couch and crashed down on it, her eyes in interest when she saw Ariana with a small bucket of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.

"Here." Ariana said, handing the ice cream and spoon to Selena, who looked at it before taking it from her cousin's hands. "Auntie Ange is gonna kill you if she sees you like this."

Selena ignored what her cousin said and just held the ice cream looking at it in interest. "It's ice cream." Ariana told her.

"It smells weird." Selena said. "It smells like Ice Cream, I just went to the market, and got it for you."

"I don't want ice cream."

"You just told me you wanted some!" Ariana exclaimed. "Well, I don't want it anymore!"

"Okay, okay- let's not get worked up." Billie intervened, her fingernails trailing up and down Selena's arm. "You are so annoying!" Ariana rolled her eyes, before walking away.

"Hey!" Selena called her. "What?" Ariana turned around. "Can you put it in the freezer for me?"

"You do it yourself." Ariana snarked. "Fine, I'll just tell Nonna what you did yesterday-" Selena whispered, making Ariana stop in her tracks and snatch the ice cream from Selena.