Selena POV

"So the snipers are alive and the boys on the ground were killed." I repeat what one of my men tells me and he nods. "Okay." I say. I walk away from him and I head up to the roof. I climb up the latter and make it through onto the roof.

I look for my head sniper and I can't find him. I see one of my new snipers Sebastian and he sees me. "Where's Davis?" I ask him. "I was just about to ask you that Capo, the boys say he disappeared an hour ago."

"Disappeared? How?"

"I don't know Capo-" I cut his voice out of my brain when I hear something else. Panting. I follow the noise and I see Davis and a naked woman. They both gasp when they see me in their view. The woman hurries and covers herself with the dress she has on and Davis gets up pulling his pants up.

"Selena I-"

"I'm not your companion, I am your boss, you call me Capo." I correct him when he says my name.

"My apologies," He mutters. "I- I can explain." He stammers. "You can explain when she dresses herself correctly." I say referring to the now semi naked woman.

She looks down in embarrassment, hurries and puts on her dress before clearing her throat. "Who are you?" I ask the girl.

"I don't think that's important." She says. "When you come into my home without my knowledge, telling me your name is what you want to tell me if you don't want to be killed." I warn her.

"Davis, who is she?" The girl rolls her eyes. "Just tell her who you are." Davis advises.

"Fine, I'm Barbie." Barbie? Really?

"Why are you here Barbie?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"I will kick you off of this roof right now."

"You think I believe you?" She laughs and my anger gets the best of me, I grab my knife from my waist band and I slice her on the arm and she yells and falls to the ground. "Get up."

She grunts and gets up holding her bloody arm. "I'm going to ask one more time, why are you here?"

"I came here with a guy named Lawson." She tells the truth. "What did you come here for?"

"He- he told me to come with him to uh seduce someone?" She looks questioningly. "Seduce someone? Distract you mean."

She just nods and is still holding her bleeding arm. "On second thought, I think I'm still going to kick you off of this roof." I tilt my head. Her eyes widen in fear and I walk to her slowly backing her up and I grunt lifting my foot up and colliding with her stomach.

I hear her scream as she descends to the entrance of the house and the thud can be heard when she lands on the ground. "Do you want s-" I cut Sebastian off by raising my hand. "Leave us Sebastian." I tell him and he walks away.

"Do you have anything to say?" I ask Davis and he continues to look at the ground underneath us. "Look at me when I speak to you." This initiates him to make eye contact with me. "I'm sorry Capo." is the only thing he says.

"Do you know what you've done?" I ask him and he nods his head. "I don't think you do. You are head sniper, these boys follow your command, they don't shoot unless you tell them and you're here fucking a slut who you let trick you. An intruder waltzed in and murdered everyone on the ground and you had no idea because you were too busy banging someone. You are the reason they're dead Davis. I hired you to be on the lookout to prevent something like this. Lawson and Barbie should have been killed immediately when you saw the two."