5

Selena POV

"Alright Joseph, I got eyes on him." I mutter into my earpiece. "Okay, he's heading to the basement, stay safe."

"Shut up, I'm always safe." I say. "Whatever you say Capo." He sighs. I discreetly walk behind him and when he turns around, I hide behind the wall. I take my shiv out of my hair and I walk behind him again and I finally grab him and push him to the floor with the shiv on his neck.

He grunts and punches me in the stomach, well tries to punch me in the stomach. I knee him in his crotch causing him to yelp and I pull him up. "Show me where those girls are if you don't want this in your chest." I say referring to the shiv.

"And why would I tell you anything?" He snickered. I stab the wall with the shiv extremely close to his head. "Next will be you. Tell me where they're at."

"Alright!" He shouts. I let him go but I pull out my pistol putting it to his head. "Try anything, you can say goodbye to life." I speak.

He walks slowly and walks us to a door before turning around and punching me. "Fuck." I groan grabbing my jaw. I kick him in the stomach before shooting him twice. "I keep my promises." I hint and I kick the door open. I walk into a room and the door closes behind me and the lights cut on and I see I'm surrounded with men who have guns pointed at me.

I laugh a little before licking my lips, "This is going to be fun." Wait.

Where's Billie?

Billie POV

I wake up with a grunt and I look around immediately. "Good, you're awake." A girl smiles in my face. "Who the hell are you?" I ask. "An envoy from Matteo, which I probably shouldn't be telling you but it doesn't matter anyway because you're gonna be dead by the end of tonight."

"And what was the point of this?" I ask. "Obviously to let you know Matteo wants you dead, he knows what you did, telling The Shiv his location, he doesn't like that very much." The girl pouts in my face. "So kill me then." I tell her.

"No, that's too easy and that's not any fun. I wanna play with you for a bit." She giggles. "That sounds really inappropriate." I raise an eyebrow. "Don't worry, I'll be soft." She says and she pulls out a knife grazing my covered thigh with it.

She tears the clothing and cuts my skin. "Fuck." I seethe. "Does it hurt baby?" The girl asks me. I spit at her and she gasps quickly getting up. She slaps me hard and laughs maniacally. "Oh, you wanna play that game okay."

"Bitch." I call her. "That's fair." She shrugs and she kneels down taking my shoe off. Fucking weirdo. "Oh you have some pretty toes." She compliments. I yank my feet from her grasp kicking her in the face during the process.

I immediately regret my decision when she plunges the silver blade in my foot, I shout in pain. "I'm going to kill you." The girl mutters. The door to the room we were in flies open. "Unfortunately, you're not going to get the chance." Selena says.

Throughout all of the pain I was feeling in my foot, I still found myself uttering the words, "Oh, daddy's here."

Selena kicks the girl to the wall and she slumps to the ground. Selena comes over to me and unties the ropes on my wrists. "We gotta go now." She says and I get up before falling to the ground. Selena's eyes widen and I tell her "I can't walk. She stabbed my foot." I touch my thigh and see I'm bleeding bad.

She picks me up quickly in a bridal style position. "Thanks daddy." I bite my lip. "Will you stop saying that?" She asks. "Nope."

She pushes us through the crowd and we go outside. "It took you guys long enough- woah, what the fuck happened?" Ariana asks holding her coat. "We gotta get home, she's bleeding." Selena says. "What?" Lia asks.

Selena shakes her head and unlocks her car door and puts me inside. She gets in the car and drives onto the road and I realize something isn't right. I look back and see that there's these cars unfamiliar cars, many of them that are red. "Selena." I call her name.

"Not now." She mutters. "But-"

"Billie, not right now."

"There are cars following you." I tell her and she looks in the mirror. "Shit." She mutters. "Who are they?" I ask. "Matteo's goons." She answers. She opens the glove compartment and she takes a gun out, a silencer, and a magazine of bullets. "Here, you're gonna need it." She tells me.

"Wha-"

"Billie, just shut up for one second." She tells me rudely. "Hm, rude ass." I mutter and she glares at me as she speeds the car up and rolls the windows down. "Slow down you idiot!" I yell at her and she ignores me.

"There's a miniature bomb in the bullet that goes off when the bullet touches its target, so please try not to shoot this car but the other ones behind us." She says.

I fix the gun out of the window accidentally shooting a parked car and an explosion sound goes off.

"Oops." I retrieve the gun into the car. "Was that you?" She asks. "Sorry?" I look at her. She takes the gun from me and shoots out of the window hitting the tires of the other cars.

I look in the front and I see she's heading straight for a car in front of her. "Selena!" I hit her. "Ow! What!?" She exclaims.

"We're about to die, and I'm not ready. I haven't been to church in a long time MEANING I haven't repented for my sins and I've committed a few in my day. So please, I can't die yet." I plead with her. She swerves the car barely dodging it and she continues to speed heading towards the exit.

"Okay, you're fucking badass." I laugh. "Oh, I know." She says. She opens the sun roof sticking her hand out and lifting her self up. So her head is out of the sun and her ass is in and let me tell you, it's a nice view.

"You got one nice ass." I tell her. "Touch it, I shoot you." She says. "But it looks so touchable." I gush.

"Billie." She warns. I sink back in the seat and she gets back in her seat letting out a painful sigh. She places her elbow on the arm rest putting her head in her face.

"Selena?" I call out her name. "What Billie!? What the hell do you want?" She exclaims startling me a bit.

"It's nothing, nevermind." I shake my head.

"Fuck, your foot, I totally forgot." She says. She starts driving again and we arrive at the house sooner than later.

She gets out and picks me up again and Ari opens the door. My foot hits the doorway and I hiss quietly and she brings me into the infirmary.

***

Selena POV

I watch by the doorway of Billie's room as she sleeps in her bed and I fiddle with the necklace around my neck. She was right about who it is, it was pretty obvious.

"Watching her, huh?" Ariana's voice startles me. "No, I was just passing by."  I get off of the doorway.

"Mmhm, sure." She chuckles before strutting away. "I said you and Dalton weren't going to sleep in the same room." I tell her.

"Fuck off, father!" She shouts. I shake my head and I turn back to Billie. Okay, maybe I am watching her but only because she told me that Matteo sent someone to kill her meaning I have to keep my eye on her reckless ass.

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. She reminds so much of Isabella and I should hate her for it but I can't.

I can't let Matteo get to her.

I can't do her like I did Isabella. I just can't.

I'll die trying if I need to.

Do you guys have any new hints about who Isabella Blake is?

R.I.P. Naya Rivera, you're loved.

Oh, and thank you for over 1,000 reads in just 4 days. I love you all <3