25

*Last Chapter*

Selena grabbed Matteo by the back of his shirt turning him around harshly gutting him with the knife. Matteo gasped, his hands immediately going for his abdomen, "This is for Isabella." She whispered in his ear.

She dug the knife deeper in him before removing it and he fell to the ground. "You won't be able to get out of the front door, you need my thumbprint." Matteo said before groaning out loud.

Selena shrugged and said, "I could just cut your thumb off."

"You wouldn't." Matteo panted. Selena walked over to him grabbing his hand but before she did anything, she heard, "Okay! Okay, I'll do it. Just-"

Selena lifted Matteo by his arm lifting him up off of the ground. She pushed him towards the door lifting his hand hearing the lock click and she opened the door. "I am your father Selena, you can't do this to me! It's immoral!" He shouted, making Selena scoff.

"You're definitely one to talk about morality." Selena nodded. Selena stepped out when suddenly she heard sirens and a shining bright light.

"What did you do!?" Matteo grabbed Selena by her hair. Selena pushed herself off of him, "I didn't call them you idiot."

Matteo pulled out a gun and pointed it at Selena. "I will shoot you." He told her. "Okay, so do it."

"Selena, I do not care if you're my daughter."

"You never cared." Selena shrugged. "I did! Why do you think you're still alive? I love you, Selena! And- and I'm sorry for everything!"

"You're a joke, honestly." Selena crossed her arms over her chest. "Selena, I just want my little girl back." He panted still in pain from his wound.

"I stopped being a little girl when you ripped me away from my mother." Selena pushed him. The sirens got louder and she heard, "Hands up!" Selena turned around and rolled her eyes.

Before she could say anything, she heard a crackling sound and everything went dark and gunshots rang in the air.

Billie POV

"You shut the power off?" Ariana asks me. "Yeah, I hear sirens." I stand up and next thing I know, the front door flies open. "Was that necessary Mario?" Andrea asked.

"Nope, but I was bored." Mario smiled.

"Kicking the door open was necessary, were you trying to scare the living shit out of us?" Ariana asked. Mario nodded quickly with a bright smile on his face, "I just came to tell you that cops are at Matteo's house."

"Okay, where's Selena?" I ask. "Uh unfortunately, there was an explosion."

"Billie, you said you'd shut the power off, not start an explosion!"

"I didn't! I shut everything off, but left the self destruct coding untouched. Matteo did that himself."

"Why in the world would he do that?" Ariana asks me and I let out a sigh. "He has this philosophy that dying was better than ever paying for his crimes, he's basically a martyr." I tell them.

"He'd kill himself before turning himself." I nodded at Andrea's words. "Okay, right now, I'm worried about my daughter, have you heard from her?"

"No, there's a problem." Mario shaked his head. "There's no pulse." Dala's voice was heard.

"What?" Ariana asked. "She has no pulse. She's- she's dead."

"No she isn't." Andrea shakes her head. "I'm so-"

"She's not dead, maybe the necklace is off. We have to go."

"Aunt Drea, it's dangerous."

"I need to go." Andrea said walking out of the house and we didn't stop her.