1

Billie POV

"Alright, I have the data." I tell Lia in the earpiece. "Okay, the alarm is still going off, I wasn't able to disable it, the self destruct mechanism is on, get out of there now!" Lia tells me.

"Ugh Lia, you had one job." I groan. "I'm sorry, I lost my train of thought."

"Were you eating?" I ask her. "Maybe."

"Lia! This building is about to blow up and you're eating?"

"I'm sorry! It was a good funnel cake." She whines. "J-" I'm cut off when I feel the wind being knocked out of me. Someone fucking grabbed me.

"Mm, let go of me!" I grunt when a muscular man swings me off of my feet. "Billie? Billie, are you there?" I hear in my earpiece, it's Lia's voice, I try to answer her but my mouth is covered by the guy.

I bite his palm and he removes his hand quickly but he's still pulling me. "Aye, I got a foot and I'm not afraid to use it." I tell her. "Shut the hell up." The guy says. 

I'm able to elbow him in the stomach but he doesn't feel it. I'm eventually dragged out of the warehouse and into a truck. 

He sits me down and I finally lift my foot up and kick him in his groin. He falls on the floor and I hurry and run out of the truck before I see two guys chasing me.

The earpiece falls out of my ear as I run towards the exit away from the warehouse. Once I see the exit sign, I run faster and crawl under the fence. I get back up to my feet and stop in my tracks.

I see men holding rifles pointed at me. "Drop whatever you have and walk towards me." One of the guys say. I turn around slightly and notice I'm surrounded. There is no way I'm getting out of this.

I roll my eyes and drop the data chip onto the ground and I walk towards the man. He turns me around and cuffs me before putting me in a car. Someone gets in the driver and passenger seat as I sit alone in the back.

"What the hell do you guys want from me?" I ask them and they don't answer. Okay, I see how it is.

My stomach growls and I bite my lower lip. "Uh, you guys think we can go get Taco Bell?" I ask. The guy in the passenger seat pulls out a gun and points it at my forehead.

"What? A girl can't get hungry?" I ask. After a while, with the gun still in my face. "Isn't your hand sore with holding that damn thing in my face?"

"Alright, listen here. This is no joke, you need to be quiet, for your own sake." He tells me. I sink in the seat, "I still want some Taco Bell." I mumble.

The car stops abruptly and I'm pulled out roughly and I'm walked through a driveway and into a big garage and finally into a house. I'm able to get a glimpse of the house and I can already tell whoever owns this house is filthy rich.

I'm walked over into a large room with the lights off and I'm sat down in the chair which I can't see. The light is turned on and I hear gun after gun being cocked and pointed at me. "Woah! I didn't try anything yet, chill with them things!"

"Alright Billie-" I cut him off with "Who the fuck is Billie?" I act lost. "Don't play coy, you know who I'm talking about." The guy chuckles. "Never heard of her." I shake my head and my eyes widen at my mistake.

"From first glance, someone with the name Billie is probably a male, you said 'her', you just confirmed you are Billie."  He tells me. 

"Damn it." I mutter. "So we brought you here because we need something from you."

"I'm literally useless."I tell the guy. He holds his hand out and a folder is placed in it. He opens it and turns it around and shows me. These people have a whole file on me. "Billie O'Connell, leader of the Avenues, third most powerful in Los Angeles. You're far from useless." 

"So. What the hell do you guys want? How do you guys even know about all of this?" I ask. "You have information about the location of a certain person."

"I have no idea who you're talking about." I know exactly who he's talking about. "You are going to tell us where he is or else."

"Or else what? You said it yourself, I am the leader of the third powerful gang in LA, my gang will be knocking on that door right now to get me." I snap in his face. "When your little gang finds out who they're dealing with, they won't even think about stepping foot on this ground." 

"And who will they be dealing with? You? Please, I'll kick you in your dick again." I laugh. I hear a door open and I hear, "They'll be dealing with me." and it sends shivers down my spine. Just by her voice, I already know who it is.

The Shiv. 

I see her and all my words get caught in my throat and I immediately felt threatened. "I- uh." I stutter out. "Cat got your tongue?" She asks me and I say nothing. 

"Mm, my boys won't kill you without my orders, but with a snap of my finger, you will be dead. So start talking before I start shivving." 

First chapter, what do you guys think? Do you like it?