3

If you didn't get a notification that I updated with Chapter 2. Go read that first and come back! Please.

Selena POV

Eighty-One

Eighty-Two

Eighty-Three

Eighty-Four

Eighty-Five

Eighty Si- "There's no more guacamole!" Lia interrupts my count on my pull-ups. "That is not my problem." I grab a rag wiping my forehead.

"It's your house! Joseph ate all of it."

"So go talk to Joseph."

"He locked me out of his room." She whines. "Because you drive him crazy."

"I'll just go suck his dick again." She mumbles. "I- okay." I shake my head. I walk out of my gym and in the corner, I see Billie watching the TV.

I bump into one of my men and I quickly apologize. "Losing your focus capo?" He asks. "No, just the wrong step."

"You were staring at the O'Connell girl." He says. "Nope, all I did was look for one second." I correct him.

"You know, she's the first prisoner you haven't killed."

"She was being used, I had to tell her." I shrug. "Even after you tell your hostages about their usage, you still kill them, so why not now?"

"Are you questioning me, Rodriguez?" I ask him. He purses his lip and shakes his hand. "No, it's just interesting, you're Capo, you would never do something like this, maybe you aren't such a good Capo after all." He insults me.

I use my foot to kick behind his legs making him slip and fall on his back and I put my foot on his throat. "Never talk to me that way," I tell him.

"Or what?" He snaps. I take my foot away and he tries to get up but I kick him in the mouth. He grunts and kneels over, "Get up." I tell him.

"Get on your feet, Sebastian." He struggles but gets up and looks at me with obvious and expected anger. "I will come after your son and your wife and destroy everything of yours until you beg for me to kill you. That is what will happen if you ever question me again."

I grab his hand twisting it in an inhumane manner breaking it in the process. He screams causing Billie to turn her head and we make brief eye contact. Sebastian falls to the ground as a few of my other men come to me.

"Fix him," I tell them before walking away. I'm upset but he isn't wrong, why didn't I kill her? 

***

Billie POV

I hear the doorbell ring and one of the boys opens it. "Finally! I'm ready to get out of these heels!" I hear a high pitched voice.

Selena walks down the steps and the opened door catches her attention. Her eyes widen a tiny bit and she's engulfed in a hug.

"What are you doing here?" She asks the person that hugged her. "To visit you. I haven't seen in forever plus I want you to meet my boyfriend."

"Is he your boyfriend or just a top contender?" Selena looks down at the person. "Boyfriend and of course, I need the brother's approval." She teases.

Does she have a sister? Selena laughs and I'm intrigued by it. Selena walks into the living room, where I am and my jaw almost drops.

Is everyone in her family beautiful? "Billie, this is my cousin, Ariana. Ariana, Billie." Selena sits down on the other couch as Ariana sits next to me. "You're really pretty," Ariana says.

"Thank you. So are you."

"Don't you think she's pretty Lena?" Ariana asks her cousin using a nickname. "Well, she's not ugly," Selena says.

I- "Okay." I mutter not knowing to be offended or complimented. "Lena, that's rude."

"I didn't say she wasn't pretty." Selena defends her answer. "Excuse my cousin's lack of manners." Ariana excuses her and I nod. "Where's that boyfriend of yours?" Selena asks.

"Hiding in the car from you." Ari states. "Why do all of your boyfriends hide from me? What do you tell them?"

"Oh you know the usual, you'll kill them."

"Well, I'll go get him." Selena gets up and I finally catch a view of her abs. Her body in general. Selena is freaking beautiful.

She has lightly tanned skin, sharp jawline, two black arched eyebrows, her bright blue eyes, with perfect lips and a perfect nose.

I've noticed a few things about her over the days I've been. She has the right dimple that shows when she laughs or smiles. When she is angry, her eyes darken, when she's thinking, she purses her lips and raises her eyebrow.

There's just something about her that has me drawn to her, I can't put my finger on it but I'm not mad about it.

"So where are you from?" Ariana interrupts my thinking. "Uh- Highland Park, how about you?"

"Hm, Florida, but my family's from Italy, Selena was the only one of our generation to be born in Italy." Ariana says. "That explains her accent." I confirm causing a nod to come from Ariana. "Are you interested in her?" She asks.

"She's interesting, but I'm not interested in her." I tell her. "Oh that sucks, I thought there might have been something between you two, something potential." Ariana frowns. "Why?" I asked.

"I heard about what you did, you lying to her and her not killing you as she does to most of her prisoners eventually. She even let you stay here and that says something." We both laugh a little. 

"But on a serious note, you're different and you're changing her, slowly and it might be a little too early to say but I can see something happening beween you two." Ariana runs her fingers through her hair.

"I don't she would ever try anything with me. For all I know she could be one of those hoes who just run a house." I shrug. "Believe it or not, she's actually not a hoe, I haven't seen one person in this house for entertainment for her. She might be a troublemaker but not a sleeper." Ariana defends her cousin.

"That's good I guess but I don't think The Shiv would date me." I laugh. "When you call her The Shiv, you make her sound like a bad person."

"Well she is notorious." I add. "She's notorious for stopping gangs and getting rid of bad people. She's doing good for the country."

"I see your point." I tell her. "This world doesn't deserve Selena, the shit she's been through, it's unimaginable and the fact that she can still put on a front. She's like the strongest person I know." 

"You sound like a proud daughter." I nudge her. "No..., I'm just a proud cousin. I love the girl to death, but for so long, she hasn't tried a relationship or at least tried to be with someone. I want her to be happy for once."

"You don't think she's happy?" 

"Yeah, I know she's probably happy with being alone,  but I also want her to have the someone who makes her think twice, makes her want to wake up, makes her not want to walk into near death situations so quickly. I want her to have that someone in the back of her mind. Anyone to make her smile, for once." Ariana vents and sighs.

Little did I know, that someone was going to be me.

I really love my story :)