11

Billie POV

"Damn, what the hell did you put in this?" Lia moans after taking a bite out of her fourth cookie. "I made with love and spirit." Ariana smiles. 

"Liar, this is Nonna's recipe." Selena calls her out causing Ariana to roll her eyes. "Fine, it may be her recipe."

"Well, can I speak to her?" Lia asks. "Our Nonna has to love you enough to even tell what kind of butter she uses." Selena says. "The amount of years I've begged for that recipe, Selena didn't even have to ask and it was handed to her."

"It's not my fault I'm the favorite." Selena shrugs. "Hey Selena, how many tattoos do you have?" Lia asked her. "Uh, 36, they're mostly all small tattoos, I have like two big ones." Selena answers.

"Who's June?" Lia suddenly questions. Selena makes a face and makes eye contact with Ariana who has the same look. "Um, I have no idea what you're talking about." Selena shakes her head.

"I saw it on your back when you were working out. There's a date on your stomach, September 19th, 2018, with the word June near it and I assumed it was a name or?" Lia tells Selena. "You read the tattoo wrong." Selena says. 

"No I didn't, I'm sure it said June." Lia insists. "No, you read it wrong. Face it, you're an idiot and got something wrong. Don't start bullshit with me." Selena responds before getting up and walking out of the living room.

"Sorry, I'll go talk to her." Ari says awkwardly and leaves me and Lexa on the couch. "Billie, I don't know if I can trust her." Lia tells me and I let out a sigh. "I honestly don't know what to do at this point, she hasn't killed us yet." I state.

"Let's snoop." Lia suggests making me widen my eyes and holding back a laugh. "That's literally the dumbest idea I've heard you make up. This is not the place to snoop around Lia."

"Maybe if we can find one thing to get out of here." She mutters. 

"There's a door." 

"I'm serious. Billie, let's at least make sure she's trustworthy."

"I'm not doing it with you."

"Billie, come on."

She doesn't say anything and pouts making me look away. "I'll love you forever." She says. "No thank you."I decline her offer. "Fine, I'll do it myself."

Okay! Fine, but we have to wait until they both fall asleep." I tell her. 

***

"Billie, get the fuck up." I hear. "What, you idiot?" I groan at Lia. "They're both asleep." She says. I get up off of the couch slumping. I stand up on my feet causing Lia to drag me down steps I haven't been before.

"Look, I found this." She turns on the lights revealing a hallway. I look around and see the walls are stacked with bottles of liquor, almost everything to anyone drunk off of their ass.

I look and graze my fingers over the bottle stopping at one of them that reads Hardy Cognac. How does she have this? It's sixteen thousand dollars plus she's nineteen.

"Billie what are you doing?" Lia asks me. "This." I point to the liquor. "No way, is that what I think it is?" She asks laughing.

"How does she have this?" I ask pulling the liquor from where it was sitting. "What are you doing?"

"Trying it duh." I tell her. 3 shots later and us finishing a huge joint we found, we were fucking bouncing off the walls.

"Bro, is the world spinning to you?" I ask Lia who was laying on the ground giggling from time to time.

"Nah, it's like zigzaggy, if that makes sense." She mumbles. I look at her before busting out in laughter. "That made zero sense."

"Shut up, when are you going to make a move on Selena?"

"What do you mean?" I ask her. "We all know you like her, just kiss her or something, the Billie I know would have already her in a chokehold while eating her out."

I laugh at Lia's statement before sighing loudly, "No, she's different." I admit. "How do you mean?"

"I mean I want her to choke me while eating me out."

"Oh? You must be catching real feelings then, I thought you just wanted one fuck."

"Maybe that's all I want, maybe not, I don't know. But her vibe is just different, you know?"

"No, I wouldn't know Billie. You're the one that likes her." She teases me making me blush a little.

"Oh, Billie O'Connell is blushing, she must be special." Lia sings.

"Shut up." I hit her.

Next Morning

Billie POV

We never got to the snooping due to us falling asleep on the ground. I wake up seeing Lia is fast asleep on the ground, I get up and I walk back to the door we came in from.

I walk towards the kitchen seeing Ariana forcing Selena to eat one of her cookies again. The two hear me and turn their heads.

"Good afternoon." Selena says. "Afternoon?" I ask sluggishly. "It's around 1:30, I'm guessing you guys found the liquor room?" She asks me and I look up at her.

"Come on Billie, I have to put my thumb on my wall in order to unlock a door, you didn't think I wouldn't know you and Lia went there?" She asks.

"Sorry?"