Chapter sixteen

~Y/N POV~

"Taehyung please don't get distracted by the kids again. You have other work to do." Minji

I heard her speak to Taehyung from across the room. Both Jungkook and Jimin snickering behind his back and giggling but Taehyung threw a glare towards them both while he lowly growls at them. It made them stop at least but Taehyung just nodded at Minji and left the back room with Jimin and Jungkook following behind.

At least there's been no trouble while they've been taking up work here for the last two days. So far it's all good.

Minji sighed, shaking her head as I chuckled but she looked up and clicked her fingers before stomping over to me. The way she moved so fast towards me I thought she was about to hit me or something but she stopped and raised a brow scanning me up and down.

"Chill I'm not going to hit you. I just wanted to tell you Yoongi finally came to work today. You should go talk to him." Minji

My eyes lit up and a little gasp left me.

"Really? Where is he?"

"Out back. He's suppose to be replanting some flowers but I don't know if he's actually doing that or not. Just please go talk to him Y/n, he seems in a bad place I cant get him out of." Minji

I nodded sadly seeing the disappointment and worry expressed on her face.

"I'll give it a go."

"Please do." Minji

With that she left the room pushing the door open for it to slam shut on it's own. I just sighed and walked towards the other end of the room and exited through the back door that leads to the garden. She said he would be here and yet it didn't take long to spot him.

There sitting in the centre of the garden on the grass was that cat hybrid staring off straight ahead.

Stepping out into the garden I closed the door behind me and walked over to him, seeing his ears twitch before even getting close to him and sitting down with just a small space between us.

I could only stare to the side of his face as he refused to look at me. He shot me a quick side glance and returned his stare to the back of the garden towards the fence.

"Don't you think we should talk?"

He licked his lips and hummed at me.

"I suppose so. You start." Yoongi

I nodded, not taking my eyes off his side profile.

"What's been wrong with you lately? You keep ignoring me."

He took a deep sniff of the air and just scrunched up his nose seconds later.

"That's because those three claimed you like a fucking piece of meat." Yoongi

"But you know I'm not a piece of meat. I'm their mate just like Minji is yours."

Yoongi gasped and yet finally looked at me with a stunned expression.

"You know what they are to you?" Yoongi

I nodded at him.

"Yes but they don't know I know. What's the big deal about that?"

Instead of responding all he does is let out a small growl and turn his head straight again. Refusing to meet my eyes once again. The fact he didn't respond and chose to ignore me pissed me off.

"Come on, tell me Yoongi. What's your problem? Nothing is wrong with having a mate."

"I didn't say there was." Yoongi

"Then stop acting like there's something wrong with being my mate. Are you jealous?"

"Yes." Yoongi

Okay I was joking when I asked that but the dead ass serious look in his dark eyes now boring into mine made me speechless.

"I'm jealous yes I am Y/n. You were once mine and to think you're theirs it bothers me." Yoongi

"But you have Minji. She's your true mate Yoongi, what you and I had was just a temporary thing."

Clearly this is going to a deep conversation but we need it.

"Yes I do have her and I love her more than anything in the world but sometimes I think what if you were my mate. Like what it would of been like and I know I shouldn't but because of what we once had sometimes it just comes to mind." Yoongi

"Does Minji know you think that way?"

He nods, tearing his eyes from mine.

"Yes. I cant keep anything from her. Because of my thoughts it makes me extremely guilty towards her and now you because I know I shouldn't when three others belong to you and always have." Yoongi

The anger radiating from him was almost overwhelming but it wasn't centred to any one in particular  I know that much , I know him well enough to know by the way he talks and moves that it's self hatred because of how he feels.

I didn't know what to say to him and so we sat in silence for a good couple seconds until I finally spoke again.

"I don't regret what we had Yoongi but things change. You have Minji and now I have three just like you. Put it this way, even though you don't like them, at least you know I'll always be protected enough from danger."

He chuckles, shaking his head and tearing out some grass between his fingers.

"True but I still don't like them. Especially that bunny, he has a mouth on him." Yoongi

"You heard him speak?"

He nods, meeting my eyes once again.

"Yeah that stupid thick headed rabbit better watch how he talks to me next time or I'll fucking put him down. All he talks about is you and how he can have you anyway he likes because you belong to him. It pisses me off man." Yoongi

Tossing some grass from between his fingers to the ground, groaning afterward. I just sighed, bringing my hand up to pat his back but to keep there for now.

"Hey don't talk about him like that, it's not nice but also I'll talk to him about it. All you had to do was say something Yoongi, this could of been dealt with ages ago."

"But I am sorry about my jealousy Y/n. Sometimes I have a hard time controlling it." Yoongi

I nodded and stood up to my feet, offering him a hand in which he took and stood up with me, dusting off his hands against his light blue jeans.

"But we're still friends, just don't push me away or Minji. She's worried about you."

He nods and looks down sadly but I just made the move to hug him tight in my arms. To which he responded to straight away by hugging me back. The two of us standing in the middle of this garden hugging like the best friends we are despite having a previous sexual history.

I'd rather have him as a friend in my life than not at all.

~AUTHOR POV~

But little does Y/n and Yoongi know. A certain bunny was watching by the nearest window. Fuelled with jealousy and anger towards the cat hybrid for touching his mate. He was for sure going to make sure that cat doesn't touch her again.