Chapter twenty-three

~Y/N POV~

It's cleaning day Sunday.

That means all four of us spend the day cleaning through the whole apartment. Picking up rubbish that may be laying around which isn't usually much or vacuuming the flooring as well as cleaning the bathrooms.

My bedroom was tidy and spot less where as the boys room needed some work so that's where Taehyung and Jimin were currently doing their chores. Their bedroom while Jungkook was with me in the living room.

I was busy dusting the shelves while Jungkook wiping down the coffee table and then switching to fluff up the cushions on the couch. He likes to do that a lot but one thing he doesn't like is the vacuum, he hates it. The moment I turn it on he bolts to his room so vacuuming the living room will have to be the last task to do.

There was some playful music playing in the background which made the cleaning more joy able. Every now and then I would hear Jungkook singing along with the song playing but when I would turn to look at him he would get all shy and stop. It's a shame he does, from what I could hear he has such an beautiful voice, they all do from what I've heard over these last few weeks.

Dusting the top shelf I was on my tippy toes, humming away to the music even if this song was a slow song, it was still a good tune to either hum or sing to. I was just in my own world getting those shelves dusted.

That was until I felt someone grab my waist from behind and twirl me around quickly, grabbing my one hand just to press my front to his chest. I was startled and let out a little squeal but I started to blush when I looked up to the person now holding me against his chest.

"Oh Jungkook you scared me."

He only chuckled and raised our joined hands, taking a step back.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook

The bunny mumbled but took another step back which forced me to follow his steps. He then turned to the right and I followed his steps all the while he was smiling down at me fondly when I just came to realise what he was doing.

"Jungkook I'm not a very good dancer."

Quickly he spun me around by the one hand and again pulled me back flush against his chest.

"You're doing fine so far. Just follow my lead." Jungkook

I only nod and the music in the background became slower. I then leaned into Jungkook more, placing the side of my face on his chest to hear his heart beat thumping through his chest and I just enjoyed this moment between us, dancing slowly around the living room. I haven't done anything like this with any of them so far except for a few cheek kisses and cuddles on the couch. They pretty much dote on me much more now since our talk two weeks ago and everything has been perfect between then and now. Even things with Yoongi between these three have improved which means a lot.

So even if things have improved with all of us and we're on a good start this moment between Jungkook and I is sweet and just.....just feels right.

His heart beat was beating rapidly and neither one of us talk as we dance around the room in silence. Jungkook even brings one hand to the back of my hair and runs his fingers through my hair and at one point I heard him sniffing at my hair also but I didn't mind. I know hybrids like to smell their mate at sweet moments like this, it's their way of making a memory and I've always found that fact adorable.

Jungkook and I were just in a world of our own, just the two of us here until.....

"AHHH, FUCKK!" Jimin

Hearing his painful scream along with glass shattering, Jungkook and I pulled apart intstantly. Both worried and startled we rushed to the boys bedroom to find out what was going on with Jimin but only to be greeted by Taehyung gently pushing me back from the door and closing it behind him as he stepped out the door leaving Jimin in the bedroom himself.