Chapter twenty-nine

~Y/N POV~

This past month has been great.

No problems or falling out. Everything has just been perfect between myself and the three hybrids that have claimed my heart and very soul.

Today was a super hot day, the sun was out and shining bright so since it was a Sunday and no work today we decided to go to the beach and meet Hoseok, Yoongi and Minji there. It was just a shame that Jin and Namjoon couldn't come with us. They're workaholics and had to be in the clinic today. Yoongi would of too if it wasn't for Minji convincing him to come with us.

Laying down on my yellow beach towel positioned on my stomach I watched Jimin and Minji work together in their team against Taehyung and Jungkook while playing volleyball.

Jungkook set up the net and thought it would be a good game to play. I haven't played yet but I'm more than happy to watch for now while I catch up on getting a tan on my back. I'll have to turn over soon to get a tan on my front but for now I'm okay where I am.

"Ugh. It's too hot." Yoongi

Hearing him groaning at the heat as usual I just giggled turning my head to find him still hiding under his large umbrella sitting on a beach chair and fanning himself using his hands.

"Well it would help it you weren't wearing all black." Hoseok

My brother laughed at Yoongi from the other side of Yoongi, sitting up right on his green towel and pinching Yoongi's sleeve.

Yoongi grumbling under his breath quickly pulled off his black t-shirt and threw it to the sand in front of him and slumped back into his chair. But his face just scrunched up and growled lowly between his teeth and shook his head.

"Nope. It's still too hot for this shit. I'd rather be at work with air conditioning." Yoongi

I picked up my bottle of water unscrewed the cap and quickly sprinkled some water to his face and chest causing Yoongi to hiss at me for only two seconds out of shock but to stop when he realised it was coming from me and pass me a 'are you serious' look.

"Really? You think that would help?" Yoongi

Hoseok and I burst into laughter while I nodded and sat up on my knees to take a drink and put the cap back on the bottle.

"Well for your information it didn't." Yoongi

He mumbled and wiped off the droplets of water from his face and chest as if dusting off nasty germs from his body in disgust.

"This is nice." Hoseok

I stopped my laughter to gaze towards him over Yoongi.

"What's nice?"

"This." Hoseok

He points to the three of us and also towards the four still mid game playing volleyball. Taehyung jumping up to smack the white ball over the net just to both Minji and Jimin to run towards it at the same time but Jimin slapped it away before Minji could reach it.

"Yeah well what about it?" Yoongi

"It's just nice that everyone is getting on is all. You know after last month it was pretty stressful for everyone. Plus Y/n now has three hybrid mates on her ass almost all the time." Hoseok

He joked and I gasped at him even if that fact he speaks about is true. I'm never alone any more. Either one of those hybrids follow me around and always one of them at work stays beside me especially when I'm around other hybrids.

Yoongi looked towards me, eyes up the marks on my neck and then looks away shrugging and licking his lips while he crosses his arms over his chest.