Chapter eighteen

~TAEHYUNG POV~

I'm suppose to be cleaning but instead I've been standing by this window in the corridor watching Y/n with hybrid children playing games with them in the open spaced garden. I don't know how long I've been standing here watching her but it's damn hell better than cleaning what doesn't need to be cleaned like the floor. It's still perfectly clean but apparently it needs cleaned every single day.

Y/n was giving a piggy back to a small dog hybrid child who still has floppy ears hanging down the side of his head but he was giggling as Y/n was chasing a further two more children, both cat hyrbids. It was cute and I found myself smiling at the scene. I haven't really seen her interact with kids since that barbeque thing they had about a month ago now.

But my time watching Y/n outside was interrupted when my ears picked up footsteps coming this way and the scent of fresh mint. I know it was before even seeing them but I went back to my duties which was mopping the shining white floor.

Sighing to myself I was already bored but not to my surprise, Hoseok came around the corner and stopped beside me. Hands on his hips expressing a blank look to his face.

"Taehyung I need you to come with me?" Hoseok

"Am I in trouble?"

I raised a brow to him curiously because he looks like he's about to give me a beating but I know I've not done anything I'm not suppose to. I've been trying to stay good but not for everyone else in this place but for Y/n so she doesn't have to deal with any problems.

"No you're not in trouble. Just come with me, I'd like to speak to you." Hoseok

I just nodded at him, setting my mop to the side against the wall beside the bucket and followed Hoseok around the corner and down the hall until we came to one of the operating room which was empty and not long cleaned up by myself and Jungkook.

Although entering through the glass sliding doors I was surprised to see both Jungkook and Jimin already standing inside waiting.

"Okay what's going on here?"

I asked Hoseok after the doors closed behind me. Hoseok turned around and pointed towards the metal table in the centre.

"The three of you sit. I'd like a word." Hoseok

I shrugged and pushed myself up to sit on the table like told. Jungkook sitting to my right and Jimin to my left. Each of us staring back at the man stood before us, clenching his jaw with his hands on his hips.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jimin

"Y/n. I want to talk about Y/n." Hoseok

"What about her?"

I asked him, raising my chin up slightly since he wants to speak about our mate. I have noticed the way Hoseok and Y/n are close, just as close as Yoongi and Y/n but there's something just a little bit different between Y/n and Hoseok.

"So far with the three of you living with her, I've heard nothing but good things from her and I turst what she says when it comes to that but I wanted to tell the three of you that if any of you hurt her in any way, I will step up and sort the three of you out." Hoseok

"Are you threatening us?"

I asked him but gripped onto Jungkook's arm when I felt him tense beside me. Jungkook for a bunny has a temper and no one has seen that truly just yet. What everyone witnessed when we first came here, is nothing compared to what he can do.

"No, it's a warning. Y/n is very special to me and I love her very much." Hoseok

"You love her?" Jimin

Hoseok nods at him, squinting his eyes towards Jimin in a weird expression.

"Yeah?" Hoseok

Jimin clicked his tongue and looked at me with anger in his eyes. I shrugged at him even I too am pissed but it seems both Jimin and Jungkook are pissed enough.

"What the fuck? What is it with everyone liking Y/n?!" Jimin

Now I gripped onto Jimin's arm after he threw his hands in the air angrily. Hoseok flinched but didn't step back.

"Y/n is my sister of course I like her!" Hoseok

Jimin and Jungkook instantly relaxed under my touch and myself included. I looked back at him with shock. I don't remember Y/n telling us Hoseok was her brother?

They look nothing alike and usually siblings, human or hybrids all share the same scent but Y/n and Hoseok don't.

"None of you knew that?" Hoseok

He pointed to us, giving us that smug look on his face that I wanted to wipe off but instead I shook my head. But Hoseok just laughed after seeing us all shake our heads and he shook his head.

"I cant believe this. Well for your information Y/n is my younger sister. She was adopted as a baby and I have loved her like my own blood sister ever since. That's why I'm telling you all to treat her well and never let her down or there will be trouble." Hoseok

I chuckled at Hoseok and slid down off the table to just walk over to him and pat his shoulder.

"Well I promise you Hoseok, none of us are going to hurt her."

"Good because since she is your mate, I should be able to trust you all to keep her safe and show her the love she deserves in her life right?" Hoseok

Raising a brow towards me I again chuckled at him but this time Jimin came up to stand beside me.

"You know she's our mate?" Jimin

"I do and so does she. Y/n was just waiting for you all to tell her yourselves." Hoseok

"She knows?!" Jimin

I too was shocked since Y/n didn't even give us any clue that she knows that but now that she knows, I guess there's no harm in maybe talking to her about it?

"Heck yeah she knows. So behave and tell me I have all three of you on board to look out for her." Hoseok

I took his hand and shook it, assuring him he has my word.

"You have my word Hoseok."

"Mine too. The last thing I want is for her to get hurt by anyone. Even ourselves." Jimin

"Good. I'm glad we've spoken about this now." Hoseok

I nod back at him and step back taking my hand from him. Hoseok actually looked more relieved now and was smiling like he usually does. Seeing him all pent up and angry didn't look like the Hoseok I have learned to know.

"I would kill for her." Jungkook

Hearing his voice from behind Jimin and I quickly turned around to face him stunned that he spoke in front of someone else. Hoseok even gasped and stepped to the side to see Jungkook more clearly still sitting on the medial table.

"Kook you spoke?" Jimin

Jungkook nodded and slid off the table approaching Hoseok with his dark eyes boring into Hoseok's form.

"Oh my god." Hoseok

"Hoseok I can assure you that Y/n will never be harmed by anyone or anything on this earth as long as I am breathing. You know why?" Jungkook

He purposely deepened his voice, staring Hoseok down with his puffed out chest. Honestly right now I didn't know what to think. It's not often you see Jungkook like this.

"She's your mate?" Hoseok

"Obviously she is but it's also because she is mine." Jungkook

Jeez, why does he always call her that? She's Jimin and I's mate too. It's so annoying.