Chapter Thirty - Five

~Y/N POV~

For that moment she had her lips on my man I was a statue.

Even Jungkook's arms around me tensed.

I wanted to intervene, push her away and stomp on her face.

But Jimin pushed her away so forcibly that her back slammed against the door frame. She gasped when she collided into the wood and stared confusingly at Jimin's darkened face.

"What the fuck Jia?" Jimin

He voices was followed by a growl and I almost laughed when he wiped his lips using the back of his hand. Disgust was clearly all over his face.

"B-But Jimin I thought you lo-"

I cut her off by calling Jimin's name softly for his attention.

"Jimin?"

Immediately as suspected Jimin's head snapped to my direction. His pupils dilated and even his ears perked straight up. Even his whole body relaxed when he saw I wasn't mad.

But I am mad.

I'm furious but I'm holding myself together. I'll demand an explanation when we're alone about who she is. Clearly there is some history with the two or possibly all of them I don't know yet.

"Y/n." Jimin

He breathed out my name and I smiled at him.

Jungkook dropped his hands knowing I wanted to go to him. Together Jimin and I walked to one another and met half way in the middle of the room. When we reached each other his hands settled on my hips and I slithered my hands up his shoulders and up to the back of his neck to find his hair between my fingers.

"I can explain. She doesn't mean anything." Jimin

He told me loud and clear, pressing his nose to mine and inhaling my scent. I continued to remain calm but glanced over at the cat girl. She was staring at us or me should I say. Instead of looking upset she rather seemed jealous and hateful towards me. Her deep scowl and balled up fists told me so. Even her ears were pointed far back and that's not usually a good sign when a cat hybrid does that.

So I do something to piss her off even more.

I kiss Jimin gently on the lips. Savouring the moment of being in this mans arms. He came to me but pushed her away. I don't care that much about whatever history they had. But this woman had to know that Jimin is my man. Not hers.

As I continued to kiss him and he starts to purr, I opened my eyes and smugly stared at the girl. Letting her know that this is my man. My mate and she's not getting him in any way she may have had him before. I am here and I am here to stay. The bitch can go find someone else to fuck around with.

However she hissed at me which startled Jimin and he was quick to turn away from me and block me with his body. His arms stretched out in front of me when I stepped back. That girl moved so fast, leaping into the air to attack me but Jungkook was quicker.

In a blink second Jungkook had the cat hybrid pinned to the wooden wall by her throat. Her feet dangling in the air as she grips Jungkook's hand around her throat and tries to struggle. But Jungkook didn't budge.

"Back the fuck off Jia." Jungkook

The bunny growled in her face, snarling his teeth. Now I've heard him growl before and was surprised the first time I saw it but this was something completely different. It even spooked me. Her fearful eyes matched mine but mine wasn't out of fear. Mine was out of pure shock.

"Kook-" Jia

Jungkook slammed her back into the wall once and she coughed and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Don't call me that. You don't get to call me that anymore." Jungkook

"Jungkook I think you should stop and calm down." Soobin

He stepped up to Jungkook but Jungkook didn't spare him a glance. Jia had Jungkook's full attention and not in a good way. Jimin stepped back but was still blocking me from everyone else int he room. I was almost backed away into the other wall across the room beside Taehyung's bed post.

Mina rushed over to her mate, grabbing him by the arm and tugged him towards the door.

"Honey we should leave them to it. It's something that needs to be discussed." Mina

Soobin glanced at his mate and then back at Jungkook before nods and sighs in defeat. The older couple causally leaving the room together.

After that no one moved. No one made much of a sound either apart from the growls from both Jimin and Jungkook directed at this Jia girl. And Taehyungs snores of course. He was oblivious to everything going on around him.

"Y/n is our mate Jia." Jimin

He told her breaking that silence. She widened her green eyes at him before settling back on Jungkook's hard gaze. Jungkook's tall black ear twitching on the top of his head in anger and alertness.

"But what about us? You all promised you would be with me. That I am your mate. Not some scum human." Jia

She growls towards me and gestures towards me only with a nod of her head but if her looks could kill I would be dead for sure. But none of that bothered me because Jungkook slammed her back into the wall again and applied more pressure to her throat. I only could tell that when she started to make choking sounds and slap at his hand on her neck.

"Speak about her like that again and you'll be dead before you fall to the floor. You got that?" Jungkook

She nods, unable to speak but Jungkook wasn't having it. Honestly this behaviour was new to me. I haven't seen Jungkook act this aggressive before. Usually he's either very quiet and reserved or smily hyperactive bunny.

"I said do you understand?!" Jungkook

Jia flinched when he bellowed in her face and chokes out a yes. Then just like that he drops her to the floor and steps back. She grabs to her neck and coughs but scrambles to her feet.

"Y/n is out mate and is with us forever! Get use to it!!" Jungkook

He shouted through the door after she ran out the room for her life. Jungkook gripping the door frame and leaning out the doorway following her with his eyes out the room to where ever she ran off to.

I almost felt bad for her. She clearly felt something for them and Jungkook was very mean. I may have to have a word with him about it later. One to one conversation I think.

When Jungkook turned back around, his nasty scowling face was long gone and replaced with the bright bunny smile I know and love. Even Jimin relaxed and stepped to the side so he was beside me instead of protectively in front of me.

"Thank god she's gone." Jungkook

"We can explain who she is Y/n." Jimin

He told me sensing I want to know what the hell that was all about. They never mentioned anything about her before and they've given me grief about Yoongi.

"Yes. Explain."

I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at both hybrids staring back at me. The two shared a worried expression before finally spilling the beans.

"She was our lover."

A voice behind me spoke.

I gasped when I heard his voice.

Taehyung was awake.