Chapter four

~Y/N POV~

Now that the wild cat hybrid was all patched up and checked. I had to pull up a file over by the counter and fill it out with his health conditions and medical treatment so far.

Writing in the file, bent over the counter top I scribbled away as I continued to ignore the stares of every hybrid in the room.

The first hybrid is okay health wise and will heal in no time. Now it's the other two that I have to have checked but I may need some help. I can't just keep doing this by myself.

I looked up and across the room to the window that shows out the room to the corridor just to see that Jin was still there looking in as well as Hoseok. It seems that Namjoon, Minji and Yoongi were gone.

Jin smiled at me while my brother waved happily. I waved back to both of them smiling but then turned over my shoulder to the other hybrids that were now standing by the wild cat Hybrid whispering to one another. It's kind of hard to hear what they're saying or their voices properly anyway.

The bunny was the first to notice me watching them and suddenly stopped whispering to glare back at me. This made the other two different turn their heads to look at me.

"Could I ask one thing?"

The wolf hybrid nodded and fully turned around to face me dead on.

"Could I bring my friend in to help me please? He won't hurt you and I think I'll need some help. It's a lot of work just for me as one person to treat all three of you."

As if in sync all three turned heads to the direction of both Jin and Hoseok at the window. The bunny rolled his eyes and sat on the bed in a huff but winced in pain just to clutch his side. I carefully yet quickly walked over to him to check it out. Surprisingly he didn't try to stop me or move away when I reached for his black T-shirt to pull up and see his wounds that reached around from his back to his front.

From what I could see it was nasty deep cuts, slashes actually and they needed stitching and that's something that Jin can do much better than myself.

"I'm afraid these need stitches. They look pretty deep. My friend could do these a lot better than I can so, could he come in? I promise he won't do anything you don't want him to."

I made sure to look deep into the bunny's eyes, asking permission for this. He needs it and Jin can help him with that. I don't know how long we stayed that way but eventually he grunted and nodded lazily.

"Great. I'll go get him okay?"

He nodded again and I skipped over to the door and opened it up to the two shocked men standing close by.

"Jin? I need you to give the bunny stitches from his torso and side. They're quite deep and he needs them done quickly."

"Seriously? He's not going to choke me again is he?" Jin

I laughed lightly and shook my head.

"No he won't do it again. Just come in here and help me with you?"

Jin groaned and yet nodded, coming forward towards me and entered the room slowly yet alerted.

"You do the bunny and I'll do the wolf. The wild cat is all done and treated. Everything you need is just over there...."

I pointed to the counter with all the supplies that I already pulled out earlier and then continued talking.

"You might as well treat his cheek and ear too..."

A sudden cough came from the bunny and he started to shake his head when that was mentioned and pointed at me.

"You want me to do your ear?"